Hawthorn v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

franklin is the most overrated player....his accuracy is a joke, if you count the attempts at goal that miss all together his accuracy is well under 50%....hawks shouldnt bother re signing him unless he turns his kicking around.

Thank **** you aren't our list manager.

Buddys teammates are doing everything they can to get him into the game it seems. The goals are bound to come soon. Just needs to clunk a few and convert.

Free Kicks

Hawthorn 8

Gold Coast 0

Home ground advantage much?

But but, Hawthorn are getting to the ball first! Quite a few of our frees have just been sloppy plays from GC, like that last high free kick to Shiels. It was there, and it was just poor play from GC.

My favourite part so far has been Ablett running like 30 metres without bouncing. Meanwhile Burgoyne a couple of weeks ago runs 12 metres and gets called for too far.

When was the last time a team received no free kicks in a quater?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so glad we're not playing Hawthorn anytime soon. Buddy's going to explode and kick 12 one week soon. And it's usually against us.

I can't even remember the last time Franklin played against us.

if
i was you might have won the grand final last year

Yep let's get rid of Buddy who is one of the premier players of the competition, and the most marketable player, just because he is in a bit of a form slump. That's very clever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back