List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Dixon last game
Delist Finlayson and F Evans,McKenzie, Narkle

Upgrade Logan
Extend BZT has been a good pickup

COmp has gotten real tight we now have a lot of inadequate players and some key players over 30.

We need Nick Riewoldt, Tom Stewart, and Leigh Montagna.

Having said that, we need a better game plan. All game weve entered into 50 like garbage.

Last edited:
Dixon last game

Upgrade Logan

COmp has gotten real tight we now have a lot of inadequate players and some key players over 30.

Having said that, we need a better game plan. All game weve entered into 50 like garbage.
I'd keep narkle, mainly because he's alright & we don't really have the draft picks this year to replace too many players we cut.

We went all in on this year and Hinkley pissed the year away, like he normally does.

But missing pieces ...

Frustrated Over It GIF by Wilson Tennis

It's crazy the board don't recognise he's a fraud. He's been given all the players he wants, but never delivers any results.

And we've traded out of drafts up the wazoo to get him bit players here and now. Mortgaged our future.

Just taken a look at Port's drafting and recruits over the last 8 years.

*Note: Players highlighted are currently at the club

Draft
2016: Todd Marshall (No.16), SPP (No.18), Joe Atley (No.32), Williem Drew (No.33), Ladhams (Rookie), Brett Eddy (Rookie), Lienert (Rookie), Irra (Cat B).

2016 Draft was a good haul but I kinda expected more from this crop of players. I thought that SPP was gonna turn into a midfielder bull but hasn't progressed into that but has turned into a very good role player as that maniac pressure forward.

Todd Marshall I expected more especially after how season 2022 ended with him kicking 45 goals in 21 matches. He had a break out season and it looked like he was gonna become one of the next generation of tall forwards. However a combination of injury and form has stagnated his growth and his "accurate" goalkicking has left him. Not sure if he will ever become "the man".

Willem Drew is arguably the best player out of these players as he has become a reliable defensive midfielder who tackles well and has the ability to have a run-with role and his ball use is surprising good considering his role in the team. Very underrated player at Port and in the comp.

2017: Sam Hayes (No.47), Kane Farrell (No.51), Jake Patmore (No.58), Joel Garner (No.60), Dom Barry (No.61), Lindsay Thomas (Rookie)

This draft turned out to be crap. It really highlights how later picks are very speculative. Sam Hayes had good ruckcraft but could not run to save his life and got delisted after 6 years. A few years too long in hindsight. Patmore got delisted without playing a game, Joel Garner never really got going and Dom Barry was a surprised selection who played a few games but got delisted at the end of the season. Only player left was Farrell and he turned out to be a good player considering where he got drafted.

2018: Rozee (No.5), Butters (No.12), Duursma (No.18), Riley Grundy (No.73), Boyd Woodcock (No.76), Tobin Cox (Rookie), Cam Hewett (Rookie), Kai Pudney (Cat B), Martin Frederick (Cat B)

Potentially the next "Superdraft". Many players in this draft will be potential premiership players by the end of their careers. The players we selected were going to be next "big thing". Rozee, Butters and Duursma showed why they were selected in the 1st round and it looked like the future was bright. Unfortunately only Rozee and Butters progressed through to the next stage of their development and Duursma has gone to the bombers after a series of form issues and injuries hampering his development.

2019: Bergman (No.14), Georgiades (No.18), Dylan Williams (No.23), Mead (No.25), Jake Pasini (Rookie), Trent Burgoyne (Rookie)

This is another crop of players which could potentially be a good haul. Bergman has developed a bit and plays his best footy as a medium defender/third tall who can intercept and mark the ball well rather than playing as a wingman. Georgiades is Port's best forward prospect since Tredders but he is more of a second or third tall. Dylan Williams has shown some signs that he can play footy at AFL level and has the talent but his lack of leg speed is a huge concern. Really hope he can make it and Mead has come on leaps and bounds this season and has found a role for himself as that midfield-forward type player.

2020: Lachie Jones (No.16), Ollie Lord (No.49), Goldsack (Rookie), Taj Schofield (Rookie),

Jury is still out on this draft, Jones needs to found a permanent spot to play and do many ground ball activities cause my god he fumbles so much. Has the speed and physique but footy skills is meh. Ollie Lord has potential but not sure if he will ever become a premium tall forward.

2021: Josh Sinn (No.12), Hugh Jackson (No.55), Dante Visentini (No.56), Jase Burgoyne (No.60), Dumont (Rookie), Mac n Cheese (Mid-season draft 2021)

This draft is hard to judge because I have not seen much of these players but there are some signs they can be good players. Josh Sinn is a huge question mark considering how stupid Port were in giving up a lot to move up 2 spots; pick.14 + 2nd round pick and this guy has had an injury plagued career to date with many soft tissue related injuries. Only 8 games into his career and it could very well be a bust.

Hugh Jackson I'll admit I have not seen much but those hip injuries could very well compromise his career. Visentini has developed a bit and could potentially be Port's best ruck in a year or two from now. He is a competitive beast but I am not sure what type of ruckman he will become. Jase has developed and progressed a lot this year and could very well be a draft bargain. Needs to be on size because man those stick legs needs a bit of meat.

2022: Tom McCallum (No.36), Tom Scully (No.53), Kyle Marshall (No.59), Barkla (Cat B), Teakle (Mid-season draft 2022)

Jury is still out but I fear that only Tom Scully maybe only be the player who makes it because based on the SANFL matches I have seen, McCallum has been average and Marshall is just...there. Out of the two, I would only give McCallum a one year deal unless things change and both start showing some good signs.

2023: Tom Anastasopoulos (No.48), Lachlan Charleson (No.52), Will Lorenz (No.57), Walsh (Rookie), Narkle (Mid-season draft 2023)

Can't judge this draft a lot but Anastasopoulos looks very promising and honestly should have had a debut this year. Charleson I haven't seen much so I won't comment on him just yet. Will Lorenz could be a very handy wingman in due time. Very unlucky to make his debut as a sub; hate the sub rule. Walsh looks to be a very exciting prospect with him being very aggressive and physical. For me, he has already overtaken McCallum and Marshall as tall defenders and could also play as a forward as a bonus. I am hoping that he could be our version of Steven May. Just needs to channel his aggression in the right way to prevent getting suspended.

Narkle has been a solid recruit but the question mark has always been why he was selected over drafting a key defender last season when it was clear we were undersized in that area and got exposed badly in the end. Not sure if he will make it in the end.

*2024: Logan Evans (Mid-season draft 2024)
A very handy player and already has more defensive accountability than Burton. Could be another draft steal.
Note: Season 2024 is still ongoing hence the *.

Recruits:
2016: Charlie Dixon

Has been serviceable but for all the talk about Dixon, he has never kicked 50 goals in a season and his goal kicking has deteriorated overtime. Now he cannot run at all and is always limping. TBH, he is overrated with all the hype around his presence.

2017: Jack Watts, Tom Rockcliff, Steven Motlop, Jack Trengove, Trent McKenzie
Brought in these players to help deliver a flag but we ended up losing the last 6 out of 7 games in that year and it meant having a reset of sorts. Very mixed results in the end.

2018: Scott Lycett, Sam Mayes, Ryan Burton
Lycett came via Free Agency and actually played his role well as the No.1 ruck but his knee gave out and it showed towards the end of his career. Ryan Burton has so much talent and in his early years at Port, he showed a lot but in the last few years, he has been a defensive liability with his efforts to defend being piss poor and his refusal to defend or put body contact on the opposition.

2019: Wylie Buzza

Just a bizarre choice and delisted after one year.

2020: Aliir Aliir, Orazio Fantasia
Aliir showed in his first year at Port why he was set to become the next generation of key defenders with his ability to read the ball and intercept being exceptional. All-Australian and a recruit of the year award. Unfortunately, he has not been able to carry on and has stagnated. He has become a bit of liability with his one-on-one defending and gives away frees. His intercepting game has slightly returned but I expected more.

Fantasia was the small forward we craved and justified why with kicking 28 goals in 15 games but injuries hindered his progress and left Port after Carlton offered him longer job security. Has not really set the world on fire since joining them but the draft picks we gave to get him leaves a little sour taste in my mouth.

2021: Finlayson, Sam Skinner
Finlayson came to Port cheaply and he showed a bit playing as a ruckman who plays as a midfielder in his first year with Port. His second year at Port started strongly but form eroded towards the end of the year and he became the sub in the semi-finals lost against the Giants. He was very lucky that Lord got injured in the pre-season because otherwise, he would have not been playing AFL at all and it shows with his lack of efforts being very evidently. Has the talent but not the work-rate to maximise it.

As for Skinner, his career was over after his first and only game with Port. He was so slow that it appeared that he was moving in quicksand.

2022: Francis Evans, JHF, Willie Rioli
JHF has been a great recruit since coming to Port and already is one of Port's best forward which is sad considering he is a midfielder and it says a lot about our forward setup currently. Rioli has the footy smarts to execute his role as a small forward and has been a good solid recruit. As for Evans, his lack of leg speed is apparent so I am not sure if he will make it in the end even though I don't mind him compared to the other small forwards.

2023: Ratugolea, Soldo, BZT, Sweet
Mixed results so far, they have shown signs that they can play but will these players become elite A-graders? Most likely not.

Out of the players highlighted, how many of these players generally excite you and have the potential to become elite A-grade players who we can build a team around? Excluding Rozee, Butters and potentially JHF and Georgiades.

Looking back, our recruiting and drafting has been somewhat average which doesn't get me excited over our future prospects and with no 1st round picks this year which could very well be a top 10 pick, you have to question whether this list is indeed very average and how the club can get out of this situation. Port needs elite talent which means having to cough up players to acquire elite talent. Question is who currently has currency?

Ken has stated that this is the best list he has ever had at Port yet he was able to achieve more with a "less" talented list. I am just so over this team being such a tease and it would be a huge embarrassment if Port cannot win a flag or two with this core midfielders of Rozee, Butters and JHF being the focus for the next 7-8 years potentially.

PS. I have too much time on my hands and I need to find other ways to vent out my disappointment I have with Port in the past decade. Seriously I need to get a life and find hobbies other than footy.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking back, our recruiting and drafting has been somewhat average

I think our drafting has been excellent really.

Very few big busts and we’ve unearthed lots of players with late picks.

We’ve just lacked draft picks.

I think it’s clear there’s two big issues

1. Bad trades.

Buying high and selling low.

Overpaying at the trade table to get missing pieces

2. Development. We’ve often seen players show they’re capable of a high level, then eventually stagnate or go backwards.

I’m more disappointed with our trading tbh. It’s probably helped Hinkley never bottom out without ever allowing us to draft as strongly as we might have. That, and never nailing key position players through the draft, for whatever reason.

Dixon last game

Upgrade Logan

Id keep Evans, he looks like he wants to be out there and always gets involved.

DBJ should shown the door at the end of the year with Dixon, Boak and Finlayson to start with.

Stop picking players based on ‘what’ Kenny thinks they should do.

A new coach (even Carr) will do this hopefully.

And we've traded out of drafts up the wazoo to get him bit players here and now. Mortgaged our future.

Exactly right Ford. That is another of my thoughts that you have stolen before I had the chance to think of it ! :rolleyes:

Down the track we will pay for the lack of first and second round picks in 2023/24. We appear to be relying on trades and the mid year draft to build our list. This is a strategy that Clarkson used at Hawthorn with success but Clarkson was also able to develop the young talent on his list while trading for key players. As I posted elsewhere one of Ken Hinkley's greatest failings has been his inability to Draft and develop quality talls. He seems to rely entirely on trading in the likes of Dixon, Ryder, Watts, Lycett, Aliir, Finlayson, Ratugolea, Zerk-Thatcher etc. Some of these have been really good players but the strategy has not worked because Hinkley has not been able to develop enough good young talent to go with them.

To the more cynical among us last year's trading and Draft burning was an attempt to get quick results and save Kenny's arse. The thinking was probably, well, we finished top four in 2023 and only need to bolster the rucks and add some height to in defence and we should make the Grand Final at least. That strategy has not worked as after yesterday's loss we will struggle to make this year's top eight let alone the top four.

If Koch had any footy nous he would realise we are on a loser and get rid of Hinkley, Davies and co.

I think our drafting has been excellent really.

Very few big busts and we’ve unearthed lots of players with late picks.

We’ve just lacked draft picks.

I think it’s clear there’s two big issues

1. Bad trades.

Buying high and selling low.

Overpaying at the trade table to get missing pieces

2. Development. We’ve often seen players show they’re capable of a high level, then eventually stagnate or go backwards.
2 begets 1.

Hinkley struggles to develop players especially to their own strengths and especially talls into a viable gameplan or system and then has to sell the farm to get those players he can't develop himself.

You don't really have to develop highly skilled, highly football intelligent players like Rozee or Horne-Francis. They will naturally develop but players who have a few weaknesses need to be taught how to play in the system. I think a guy like Lachie Jones has a lot of natural talent but needs to be coached and stay in a position, learn it and then try something else. Even Bergman should now be playing down back and dominate. With that confidence, then try him on the ball.

It's not rocket surgery.

Last edited:
Trade Soldo for a second rounder.

I'm in favour of of trading Soldo because I think he's the least likely of him and Sweet to stay sound.

The fact he's never been durable and has a knee issue that's looking worse than has been let on means nobody is handing over a real pick for him.

Just taken a look at Port's drafting and recruits over the last 8 years.

*Note: Players highlighted are currently at the club

Draft
2016: Todd Marshall (No.16), SPP (No.18), Joe Atley (No.32), Williem Drew (No.33), Ladhams (Rookie), Brett Eddy (Rookie), Lienert (Rookie), Irra (Cat B).

2016 Draft was a good haul but I kinda expected more from this crop of players. I thought that SPP was gonna turn into a midfielder bull but hasn't progressed into that but has turned into a very good role player as that maniac pressure forward.

Todd Marshall I expected more especially after how season 2022 ended with him kicking 45 goals in 21 matches. He had a break out season and it looked like he was gonna become one of the next generation of tall forwards. However a combination of injury and form has stagnated his growth and his "accurate" goalkicking has left him. Not sure if he will ever become "the man".

Willem Drew is arguably the best player out of these players as he has become a reliable defensive midfielder who tackles well and has the ability to have a run-with role and his ball use is surprising good considering his role in the team. Very underrated player at Port and in the comp.

2017: Sam Hayes (No.47), Kane Farrell (No.51), Jake Patmore (No.58), Joel Garner (No.60), Dom Barry (No.61), Lindsay Thomas (Rookie)

This draft turned out to be crap. It really highlights how later picks are very speculative. Sam Hayes had good ruckcraft but could not run to save his life and got delisted after 6 years. A few years too long in hindsight. Patmore got delisted without playing a game, Joel Garner never really got going and Dom Barry was a surprised selection who played a few games but got delisted at the end of the season. Only player left was Farrell and he turned out to be a good player considering where he got drafted.

2018: Rozee (No.5), Butters (No.12), Duursma (No.18), Riley Grundy (No.73), Boyd Woodcock (No.76), Tobin Cox (Rookie), Cam Hewett (Rookie), Kai Pudney (Cat B), Martin Frederick (Cat B)

Potentially the next "Superdraft". Many players in this draft will be potential premiership players by the end of their careers. The players we selected were going to be next "big thing". Rozee, Butters and Duursma showed why they were selected in the 1st round and it looked like the future was bright. Unfortunately only Rozee and Butters progressed through to the next stage of their development and Duursma has gone to the bombers after a series of form issues and injuries hampering his development.

2019: Bergman (No.14), Georgiades (No.18), Dylan Williams (No.23), Mead (No.25), Jake Pasini (Rookie), Trent Burgoyne (Rookie)

This is another crop of players which could potentially be a good haul. Bergman has developed a bit and plays his best footy as a medium defender/third tall who can intercept and mark the ball well rather than playing as a wingman. Georgiades is Port's best forward prospect since Tredders but he is more of a second or third tall. Dylan Williams has shown some signs that he can play footy at AFL level and has the talent but his lack of leg speed is a huge concern. Really hope he can make it and Mead has come on leaps and bounds this season and has found a role for himself as that midfield-forward type player.

2020: Lachie Jones (No.16), Ollie Lord (No.49), Goldsack (Rookie), Taj Schofield (Rookie),

Jury is still out on this draft, Jones needs to found a permanent spot to play and do many ground ball activities cause my god he fumbles so much. Has the speed and physique but footy skills is meh. Ollie Lord has potential but not sure if he will ever become a premium tall forward.

2021: Josh Sinn (No.12), Hugh Jackson (No.55), Dante Visentini (No.56), Jase Burgoyne (No.60), Dumont (Rookie), Mac n Cheese (Mid-season draft 2021)

This draft is hard to judge because I have not seen much of these players but there are some signs they can be good players. Josh Sinn is a huge question mark considering how stupid Port were in giving up a lot to move up 2 spots; pick.14 + 2nd round pick and this guy has had an injury plagued career to date with many soft tissue related injuries. Only 8 games into his career and it could very well be a bust.

Hugh Jackson I'll admit I have not seen much but those hip injuries could very well compromise his career. Visentini has developed a bit and could potentially be Port's best ruck in a year or two from now. He is a competitive beast but I am not sure what type of ruckman he will become. Jase has developed and progressed a lot this year and could very well be a draft bargain. Needs to be on size because man those stick legs needs a bit of meat.

2022: Tom McCallum (No.36), Tom Scully (No.53), Kyle Marshall (No.59), Barkla (Cat B), Teakle (Mid-season draft 2022)

Jury is still out but I fear that only Tom Scully made only be the player who makes it because based on the SANFL matches I have seen, McCallum has been average and Marshall is just...there. Out of the two, I would only give McCallum a one year deal unless things change and both start showing some good signs.

2023: Tom Anastasopoulos (No.48), Lachlan Charleson (No.52), Will Lorenz (No.57), Walsh (Rookie), Narkle (Mid-season draft 2023)

Can't judge this draft a lot but Anastasopoulos looks very promising and honestly should have had a debut this year. Charleson I haven't seen much so I won't comment on him just yet. Will Lorenz could be a very handy wingman in due time. Very unlucky to make his debut as a sub; hate the sub rule. Walsh looks to be a very exciting prospect with him being very aggressive and physical. For me, he has already overtaken McCallum and Marshall as tall defenders and could also play as a forward as a bonus. I am hoping that he could be our version of Steven May. Just needs to channel his aggression in the right way to prevent getting suspended.

Narkle has been a solid recruit but the question mark has always been why he was selected over drafting a key defender last season when it was clear we were undersized in that area and got exposed badly in the end. Not sure if he will make it in the end.

*2024: Logan Evans (Mid-season draft 2024)
A very handy player and already has more defensive accountability than Burton. Could be another draft steal.
Note: Season 2024 is still ongoing hence the *.

Recruits:
2016: Charlie Dixon

Has been serviceable but for all the talk about Dixon, he has never kicked 50 goals in a season and his goal kicking has deteriorated overtime. Now he cannot run at all and is always limping. TBH, he is overrated with all the hype around his presence.

2017: Jack Watts, Tom Rockcliff, Steven Motlop, Jack Trengove, Trent McKenzie
Brought in these players to help deliver a flag but we ended up losing the last 6 out of 7 games in that year and it meant having a reset of sorts. Very mixed results in the end.

2018: Scott Lycett, Sam Mayes, Ryan Burton
Lycett came via Free Agency and actually played his role well as the No.1 ruck but his knee gave out and it showed towards the end of his career. Ryan Burton has so much talent and in his early years at Port, he showed a lot but in the last few years, he has been a defensive liability with his efforts to defend being piss poor and his refusal to defend or put body contact on the opposition.

2019: Wylie Buzza

Just a bizarre choice and delisted after one year.

2020: Aliir Aliir, Orazio Fantasia
Aliir showed in his first year at Port why he was set to become the next generation of key defenders with his ability to read the ball and intercept being exceptional. All-Australian and a recruit of the year award. Unfortunately, he has not been able to carry on and has stagnated. He has become a bit of liability with his one-on-one defending and gives away frees. His intercepting game has slightly returned but I expected more.

Fantasia was the small forward we craved and justified why with kicking 28 goals in 15 games but injuries hindered his progress and left Port after Carlton offered him longer job security. Has not really set the world on fire since joining them but the draft picks we gave to get him leaves a little sour taste in my mouth.

2021: Finlayson, Sam Skinner
Finlayson came to Port cheaply and he showed a bit playing as a ruckman who plays as a midfielder in his first year with Port. His second year at Port started strongly but form eroded towards the end of the year and he became the sub in the semi-finals lost against the Giants. He was very lucky that Lord got injured in the pre-season because otherwise, he would have not been playing AFL at all and it shows with his lack of efforts being very evidently. Has the talent but not the work-rate to maximise it.

As for Skinner, his career was over after his first and only game with Port. He was so slow that it appeared that he was moving in quicksand.

2022: Francis Evans, JHF, Willie Rioli
JHF has been a great recruit since coming to Port and already is one of Port's best forward which is sad considering he is a midfielder and it says a lot about our forward setup currently. Rioli has the footy smarts to execute his role as a small forward and has been a good solid recruit. As for Evans, his lack of leg speed is apparent so I am not sure if he will make it in the end even though I don't mind him compared to the other small forwards.

2023: Ratugolea, Soldo, BZT, Sweet
Mixed results so far, they have shown signs that they can play but will these players become elite A-graders? Most likely not.

Out of the players highlighted, how many of these players generally excite you and have the potential to become elite A-grade players who we can build a team around? Excluding Rozee, Butters and potentially JHF and Georgiades.

Looking back, our recruiting and drafting has been somewhat average which doesn't get me excited over our future prospects and with no 1st round picks this year which could very well be a top 10 pick, you have to question whether this list is indeed very average and how the club can get out of this situation. Port needs elite talent which means having to cough up players to acquire elite talent. Question is who currently has currency?

Ken has stated that this is the best list he has ever had at Port yet he was able to achieve more with a "less" talented list. I am just so over this team being such a tease and it would be a huge embarrassment if Port cannot win a flag or two with this core midfielders of Rozee, Butters and JHF being the focus for the next 7-8 years potentially.

PS. I have too much time on my hands and I need to find other ways to vent out my disappointment I have with Port in the past decade. Seriously I need to get a life and find hobbies other than footy.
Some good work there.

I'm of the opinion that the list is good and we should be hitting our window but the coaching is just so far off it that even with the talent, we have just lost the impetus to win even though the boys have a great relationship with Kenny, it doesn't foster a winning culture in any way, shape or form and it has completely set in at the club.

I think the List Management has done very well bar the 2017 offseason which was like the 2023 offseason where the club topped up on players and it didn't really work out.

We missed quite a bit of talent in 2017 but other than that, there is still a lot of potential with the playing group and a coach who has a strong gameplan and demands players play it and has accountability when they don't will really excel the players to the Promised Land.

The problem we have is that our players who are 26 and over are largely a pretty ordinary bunch, they should be the backbone of any potential premiership side.
Boak - form and injuries make him questionable best 22
Dixon - form and injuries make him questionable best 22
Clurey - likely never play AFL again
Aliir - worrying drop in form this year
Wines - just a bit player now, won't win us games
Rioli - our best small forward by some margin
Byrne-Jones - the gap between his good and bad is too large
Finlayson - the gap between his good and bad is too large
Soldo - will always be injury prone, passable ruckman
Burton - probably a depth player now
Houston - absolute gun
Powell-Pepper - one of our most important players, sets the standard effort wise
Sweet - I think he's been ok, expect him to get better with more AFL games
Narkle - depth player

We rely far to much on the under 26's when they should be the cream not the cake.

We rely far to much on the under 26's when they should be the cream not the cake.

Yeah, I've been reflecting a bit on this especially regarding going out in straight sets last year.

Sure, the team didn't play well and the young guns in the midfield didn't show up but in previous incarnations of our football teams, it is not usually two 23 year olds who have to carry the full load in their first full year in the midfield together. There would be a couple of stalwarts in there and they would come in as the 3rd or 4th banana and then work their way up.

The majority of our talent is under 26, I think Houston is 26, and we really should be getting games into the younger guys and sorting the men out from the boys not playing Dixon and Boak.

Hinkley has no idea what he is doing.

I think Narkle has done enough the last few weeks to get another year
Narkle looked like an A Grade superstar yesterday compared to DBJ.

I’ve said it Ad nauseam already, we don’t have enough self driven, competitive personalities who are able to take the field each week.

The leaders of the football club are put in charge to set the standards & drive the culture forward, right now it’s just an inconsistent mess.

The club needs to rediscover its ruthlessness & prune away the dead branches with immediate effect.

Start the cull with loser talk Ken, then bring the immediate axe down upon Dixon, Boak, Finlayson, Marshall, DBJ, Jed, & Burton. These types of players are either cooked, lazy, pea-hearted, or all of the above.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back