News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

My Guess is likely Trew and Burger for the younger players and either Gaffy or Sheed for the Senior Star.

To get a comment on the record, even with the provision of anonymity, requires building relationships and good journalism skills. So I had my suspicions because I don’t think any of the players would be talking to Waddell or anyone at the West outside of press conferences or that he has the aforementioned skills. No surprise that the players’ comments came via a ‘club insider’, not the players, so someone trying to whiteant Simpson. He’s just collated the info and then a recap of what everyone else has been saying for the past week.

Trew would have a case.

The rest don't.
Oh for sure, not saying they would be right.
The fact players are reaching out and complaining to former players in and of itself is not great.
Just opens the club up to further issues.

Oh for sure, not saying they would be right.
The fact players are reaching out and complaining to former players in and of itself is not great.
Just opens the club up to further issues.
We dont know if its a fact.
The article was written by the guy who does the back pages for the west! Surely he has 0 credibility

To get a comment on the record, even with the provision of anonymity, requires building relationships and good journalism skills. So I had my suspicions because I don’t think any of the players would be talking to Waddell or anyone at the West outside of press conferences or that he has the aforementioned skills. No surprise that the players’ comments came via a ‘club insider’, not the players, so someone trying to whiteant Simpson. He’s just collated the info and then a recap of what everyone else has been saying for the past week.

My guess on the club insider is Sumich and he showed the texts to the West straight off his 5110 prepaid.

Barich said on his podcast that Chad Warner is a big West Coast man,..

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it really does have that vibe of a government/administration that knows it's heading towards an election defeat
Just waiting for Simpson to announce he’s bringing back conscription.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back