Well done boys.

west-coast.jpg

Jeremy McGovern
2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 All-Australian
Squad member 2015

Jake Waterman
Never previously All-Australian
Never previously squad member
Am I wrong in thinking Hough was stiff to miss out?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He sorta does make a point but it’s also hypercritical. The thing is I don’t mind this sorta stuff as Harls has been given the license to play with freedom this year and cause of it we’ve seen both this as well as some spectacular play from him. I do believe over time and as him and the team matures this sorta stuff will be balanced out by him.

I mean, he's been able to play how he likes and dominate with that style his whole life, so of course the first year in the big league he was gonna have moments where what he usually does isn't gonna work any more until he gets his AFL legs under him. With how close the microscope is on him I'm surprised it took until the final round of the season for the Vic talking heads to make this a talking point.

He'll be fine.

Looks like Hall that doesn't get the handball.

Completely disagree that he's running into an open goal, the cats defender had already turned and would have been right on Hall after he gathered a rather long handball.

Not agreeing with how Reid finished it but it was hardly an open goal.

Is the chance that Hall can get it off to Dewar afterwards as well but the f50 is quite congested.

Essendon have member elected board members and continually have issues with instability because a group of members decide they know what’s best to force an EGM

Be careful what you wish for

Elizabeth Gaines is likely the next chairman and I think she’ll do a great job
Essendon have got business people not football people on their board. We need more than one member of the
board to have played the game at the highest level. What would be wrong with a Worsfold or Kemp or Beau Watters on the board instead of Langer and Gaines and Wyatt ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon have got business people not football people on their board. We need more than one member of the
board to have played the game at the highest level. What would be wrong with a Worsfold or Kemp or Beau Watters on the board instead of Langer and Gaines and Wyatt ?

Worsfold wanted to join the board but it didn't eventuate for whatever reason.

Well the answer to that is pretty obvious..

Hutchie actually saved Caro from further embarrassment

Before she could tell him he needed to shave his sideburns as well

Remove this Banner Ad

News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back