News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

If Schofield is taking directions from Tommy B then fair to say he's staying then, Schoeys been off this Hawks deal for weeks and saying the club should just keep Barrass.
Havent listened to schoey much lately, but if thats true then yeah I reckon the Hawks have cooled on Barrass, as evident by their offer.
They probably asked about Barrass and Battle, committed to both while really only wanting one of them.
They wont say theyre not interested anymore because that would give them a bad rep.

Havent listened to schoey much lately, but if thats true then yeah I reckon the Hawks have cooled on Barrass, as evident by their offer.
They probably asked about Barrass and Battle, committed to both while really only wanting one of them.
They wont say theyre not interested anymore because that would give them a bad rep.

Earlier in the year seemed a bit prickly with the club about it all, now hes sounding like he'd not blame the club at all if they don't deal with Hawthorn.

The parts I've listened to he's said WC should play hardball and get as much out of Hawthorn as they can. And if the Hawks aren't willing to pay, they should deal with someone else

Remove this Banner Ad

News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back