No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not once did Grundy try to punch the ball clear of the congestion. Weird and costly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the same.

Giants players were curiously clumsy all of a sudden too. Couldn’t pick up the ball and kept tripping over and falling onto it!

What was Grundy doing in the final two minutes, constantly paddling the ball towards his feet in the ruck contest? Tactically so wrong.

Think he may have been tired from carrying the rest of the team on his back, in fairness. Exhaustion is the enemy of rational thought

It was really shaping up for the Giants to get robbed. Would’ve been nice to see but they definitely deserved to win. That non-overturned score review would’ve been a massive talking point, real momentum changer.

What was Grundy doing in the final two minutes, constantly paddling the ball towards his feet in the ruck contest? Tactically so wrong.

I know nothing about the tin tacs of footy, but I was thinking exactly the same thing myself. A robot - simply following programmed procedure & not showing any thought to try something else that might suit the situation.

You can smell the excitement from Giants HQ as fans scramble for tickets....

3.JPG

50 thousand Tigers fans on Tinder trying to hook up with GWS “members” to get tickets next week

50 thousand Tigers fans on Tinder trying to hook up with GWS “members” to get tickets next week

Is it too late to buy a GWS membership? Think the AFL are missing a trick if so.....

ugh...

what a crappy finals series

Dogs get belted by GWS
My 'feel good' team Brisbane out in straight sets
Tribunal not suspending Greene for his grubby acts on Bont
Two most loathed teams in the GF

Forgive my rant I'm usually a happier footy observer but geeez :(

I'll check in with this thread but can't stomach watching the GF this year knowing one of those teams will win. Can you imagine all the footy shows this week as well urgh..

/rant over

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about our old mate Callan Ward. He’s lost 4 prelims! Concussed in one. Potentially missed our flag. And now as Captain of the Giants misses their winning one.
Similar for Deledio.

Not once did Grundy try to punch the ball clear of the congestion. Weird and costly.

He was dropping it at his feet and his players were swooping in on the ball and banging it forward. Its a tactic that got the game back on their terms when Mumford went off the ground for 6 or so minutes late in the last. Mumford came back on and removed the free rein that Grundy had when going up against Tomlinson and in the end his bulk was pivotal when the the ball was camped deep in Collingwoods forward line for the last 5 minutes of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back