No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good goal there by Petracca aka nauseatingly arrogant Melbourne charity plum priority draft pick gifted to them because they were so utterly inept and pathetic number 405959528284940303

Did I mention that I ****ing hate Melbourne?
Melb v Norf. Who you got?

Are Melbourne the luckiest team in recent history?

Seems like every bounce favours them, then that Bedford goal. Then I just realised that Gawn is back from a syndesmosis in a few weeks?! If English got that injury he’d be out for about three years.

Edit: oh, and teams just butcher goal kicking against them. It’s so irritating.

Are Melbourne the luckiest team in recent history?

Seems like every bounce favours them, then that Bedford goal. Then I just realised that Gawn is back from a syndesmosis in a few weeks?! If English got that injury he’d be out for about three years.

That’s completely not true, poor Melbourne have actually been the unluckiest team and in fact I feel they deserve more priority picks.

Geelong suck. Seriously. What is this manning the mark crap? It's as if Chris Scott is more interested in winning than trying to revolutionise the game.

As good as they are over the rest of the ground. Melbourne aren't going to bother many good sides with a forward line with Ben Brown as its sole tall.

I cant imagine relying on him under an incoming high ball needing a mark to win a game. The way that he ineffectively waves his arms above his head like a used car lot giant inflatable as he tries to mark over his head just does my ****ing head in.

If these two insufferable sides end up playing off. Im going camping in the high country where there is no radio and no internet.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy that Melbourne lost but not that happy that Geelong won. The game was kind of underwhelming to watch.

Another guard of honour for a 250 gamer, spare me. Cats will lose as always in the finals, especially once they leave the cow paddock.

As good as they are over the rest of the ground. Melbourne aren't going to bother many good sides with a forward line with Ben Brown as its sole tall.

I cant imagine relying on him under an incoming high ball needing a mark to win a game. The way that he ineffectively waves his arms above his head like a used car lot giant inflatable as he tries to mark over his head just does my ******* head in.

If these two insufferable sides end up playing off. Im going camping in the high country where there is no radio and no internet.

This.

I was really conflicted during tonight's game. I became angry when Geelong scored a goal. I became angry when Melbourne scored a goal.

If they play in this year's GF, I won't have a horse in the race. I'm hoping that Freo or Collingwood make it (yes, the Pies. I don't mind 'em).

That was an absolute pasting.

Might not have any effect on finals because of the stupid GMHBA v MCG impact, but the poor goal kicking made it look closer than it was.

Melbourne now towelled up by Freo, Pies, Sydney and Geelong and only beaten a weak Lions team that travel worse than a soufflé. Interesting.

That was an absolute pasting.

Might not have any effect on finals because of the stupid GMHBA v MCG impact, but the poor goal kicking made it look closer than it was.

Melbourne now towelled up by Freo, Pies, Sydney and Geelong and only beaten a weak Lions team that travel worse than a soufflé. Interesting.
I can’t stand them but the Sydney loss was far from a pantsing.

Geelong really stick their tackles, Atkins and Close in particular are impossible to break out of.

Geelong are happy, they won a home and away game (They are very good at that). Melbourne are happy no finals in Geelong’s cat box.
And they have 3 more to look forward to, before this shitty season is over. We’ll have the pleasure of playing in one of them.

Talking of insufferable, I had to turn off at quarter time, Daisey Pearce’s fangirling over every Melbourne player at any opportunity was worse than Lingy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back