Not open for further replies.
Brian Taylor " Brisbane are having to go hard to turn this around"
Brisbane 28
Swans 34.
2 seconds later scores 34 a piece.
Ffs is this guy for real !!
Chrs
Stephen
They all turn into a parody of themselves at some point.

At least McAvaney and Commetti had the self awareness to see what they were turning into and went off into retirement.

Brian Taylor has always been the Dimmies Rex Hunt of the game. He just doesn't have Rex's errrr....baggage.

Hodge wearing his Brisbane cheerleader outfit tonight.
I’ve mentioned it before but I’d be livid if I were a Hawks fan and listened to Hodge get on his knees every time he covers a Brissy game like he played 15 years for them.

Sydney

Tired Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

So Max King can just cold drop a mark and it be paid because it's "exciting".

He can also “protect his space” by shoving an opponent in the face and not give away a free

Its Luke Darcy and Hamish McLaughlin were talking about.

They'd watch paint dry and find a way of shrieking about how EXCITING!!!! it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Max King is so average.

Gresham with 8 clangers from 14 kicks, and going at only 31 disposal efficiency for the game, and only one tackle. Do we still want him?

Fk I hate the Saints. Awesome win for the Tigers.

Tipped the Tigers. Was not sold on the Saints early season form. Think it was more about running on the energy of a new coach, and a new style that teams had not figured out there, over raw talent. Their list is still only okay on paper.

Last edited:
At least they're back to being Ninthmond at the moment. I'd prefer Eithteenthmond.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Tigers just had much more cream and a harder edge when the game was there too be won in the last.

Guys like Dusty, Vlastuin, Cotchin, Bolton and Bolta were just too much physically for the Saints.

A team who's Achilles heal remains their lack of quality big bodied mids.

Anyways...**** the Saints. **** 'em right in their stupid faces!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back