No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

That was great, Caddy’s hall of fame enshrinement from the 7 commentators will have to wait another week.

Stringer also a weak footballer. Thanks for the goals against Hawthorn in the 2016 semi.

They got Lions, Sydney & Freo to face off. As well as saints and suns. They need to win 3 games to chance finals.

Fremantle away are still fairly flakey. That game is probably a 50/50, and they shouldn’t be losing games against St Kilda or Gold Coast away from Gold Coast or Darwin (but they shouldn’t be losing games at home against Adelaide either).

I think they probably sneak in still but they’ve made it hard for themselves. Wouldn’t want to be relying on beating Brisbane or Sydney in the last two rounds to book a spot in the finals.

Very few things would make me happier than if they missed again this year.

Essendon still a good chance to make finals
just ran through the predictor and yeah most likely 8th (or 6th if they beat freo at the g - definite possibility)

still thats an ef against freo in perth or us in melbs - and we'll be salviating to stick it up the bombers after draper's comments

Better for us if giants or suns win? Or too early to tell?

Too hard to tell

Gold Coast have a pretty easy run home (surely even they can beat Eagles and Richmond away from home) but GWS are a better team. Have no idea who'll win more games in the last five rounds

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben King is absolutely hopeless.

Ecstatic for tim membrey...one of the nicest guys in the league who went through some pretty dark shit.

My lord a finals spot is there for the taking.

Got to win tonight, don't be a one hit wonder Dogs. More than anything I just absolutely despise that joint down there from the team, Cameron, Rohan... to their supporters to their stadium paid for out of our pockets. I don't care how we do it, just get it done.

2016 was so important. Imagine being a saints fan (or someone else going through a flag drought) and watching a club that won three flags in the 2010s look like they’ve rebuilt and are sprinting past you now.

Hawks need to fill a couple of key posts but otherwise they look like they’re the real deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back