Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a bad score in the end just left it too late to wake up

Lost at selection absolutely. Expected better from Voss. Not only TDK as sub but a good tagger in Cincotto absent.
So when he smashed the glass on TDK, what happens if injury occurs, but I suppose being 0 goals they weren't winning anyway,

The bummer of it is no percentage, 9 points or 119.
Just like Jezza's goal of the year!

BTW
There is a vid on the AFL site of Jezza's goal with SIX different commentaries, (going off) if anyone cares/knows to put it up on BF.
While that is correct, history is littered with teams in finals who cost themselves important wins because they kick inaccurately.

If you look at the top 4 teams for goals kicked this season, we are the most accurate ahead of Sydney, Bulldogs and Hawks.

Gives me a bit more confidence especially with how Mannagh and Stengle are flushing them at the moment that should the PF be a tight affair we are going to kick straighter than our opponents.

That said if Neale, Close and OHenry could tidy up their conversion it would really help.

Cameron is prone to games like Thursday where he kicked 4.3, but every few weeks he has a big one and I would not be shocked if Jezza kicked 6.1 or 7.2 in the PF. Just feels like with him sitting deep and we will have a home PF against an interstate opposition the potential is there for him to completely tear the game open.

Well, that game showed why we cannot be bringing back any under done players in the prelim.

Sorry Hawk, sorry Guth, love you both but 2024 is not your year.

SDK I'm undecided on.
SDK is also underdone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back