Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrible look, kissing the badge, sleep gesture
Just makes him look like a tosser, no class

You give them a wave and kill em with kindness as they say
Like an ex who's moved on to someone better!
Normally a Hawks player does this I would be 100% agreeing.

But against the Pies, I'll allow it. Once

Jeeez Carlton making TDK play with a buggered foot and punctured lung is damning.

You could tell he didn't want to play after the leg injury early on, but then he cops a punctured lung and still doesn't get dragged.

Watching the game you could tell he was in extreme discomfort early on.

If that was Geelong I'd be furious.

Jeeez Carlton making TDK play with a buggered foot and punctured lung is damning.

You could tell he didn't want to play after the leg injury early on, but then he cops a punctured lung and still doesn't get dragged.

Seems nothing been learned from Petracca incident

Seems nothing been learned from Petracca incident
Yeah that's a good call - you'd think clubs would be a bit more uh, willing.

The punctured lung was later in the game, but the foot injury should have been enough.

That's not to mention their idiocy around McKay who was absolutely off the planet.

I guess they really, really didn't want to lose to North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Count down to tdk free agency

The punctured lung was later in the game, but the foot injury should have been enough.

That's not to mention their idiocy around McKay who was absolutely off the planet.

McKay has been cleared of concussion

How does Maynard get cleared for his hit on Ginnivan? Not even a fine?

He was fined:

Maynard can accept a $3,750 fine with an early plea for striking Jack Ginnivan during the Magpies' heavy loss to Hawthorn.

Carlton supporter at work is saying the lung thing happened in 2nd qtr?

Carlton supporter at work is saying the lung thing happened in 2nd qtr?
Perhaps it did. There was some footage (picture-in-picture in the bottom right of the screen) where he was pointing at his chest and chatting to the runner - might have been 2nd - he didn't look happy after the foot and looked even less happy after the chest thing.

I was surprised the commentators didn't pick up on it when they showed the footage, given they comment on his every move.

He was fined:

Maynard can accept a $3,750 fine with an early plea for striking Jack Ginnivan during the Magpies' heavy loss to Hawthorn.
Ah - heard "got off" and figured there was nothing.

Thanks for the clarification. Still reckon that sort of stuff deserves a week (given Heeney) but I suppose being a 'football act' there's wiggle room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back