Paris 2024 Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who would have predicted pieces of the Eiffel tower would rust? :think: :D:D:D
The French have made a few big bloopers these games.

EMBARRASSED Paris Olympics bosses have vowed to replace tarnished medals after a top athlete revealed his battered bronze.
1723252136399.png

Breaking is dumb as hell, but some of the dancers are genuinely impressive and athletic. Raygun looked like someone you could see any time at any night club. Clearly nobody from Australia took it seriously if she was our best.

Surely there was a better dancing discipline that could show off athleticism without being so embarassing

Some of the stuff cheerleaders do is very impressive. Not sure I'd want to hand more medals to the USA but it's at least somewhat watchable

What did she score, or didn’t even register?
It was head to head battles over several rounds. Convincingly lost every round, scoring 0 across the board

I believe she was the only competitor to score 0

Not sure why people are upset with the olympics adding new shitty events.

The point of the Olympics is to come together and watch weird events that nobody cares about for 2 weeks.

Its a spectacular time where we all come together and care about sports that have no relevance outside of the olympics.

Not sure why people are upset with the olympics adding new shitty events.

The point of the Olympics is to come together and watch weird events that nobody cares about for 2 weeks.

Its a spectacular time where we all come together and care about sports that have no relevance outside of the olympics.
At least season the shit and present it nicely before serving it to me

Remove this Banner Ad

Paris 2024 Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back