Paris 2024 Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Adele taking the piss out of her during a concert
We should probably lay off and the pile on is unseemly but I just can't help myself. Hopefully she finds some peace eventually and maybe some reverse fame that she's comfortable with - a sort of Bradbury/Eric the Eel hybrid, taking the piss out of herself

FB_IMG_1723426389581.jpg

Last edited:
We should probably lay off and the pile on is unseemly but I just can't help myself. Hopefully she finds some peace eventually and maybe some reverse fame that she's comfortable with - a sort Bradbury/Eric the Eel hybrid, taking the piss out of herself

View attachment 2076972
Probably but if you were an Olympic hurdler and hit every hurdle, you’d most likely have the piss taken out of you.

We should probably lay off and the pile on is unseemly but I just can't help myself. Hopefully she finds some peace eventually and maybe some reverse fame that she's comfortable with - a sort Bradbury/Eric the Eel hybrid, taking the piss out of herself

View attachment 2076972
Thank you Drugs Are Bad Mackay? I was trying to recollect where the f**k I have seen this before.

Its been bothering me ever since I saw Raygun. :$

I didn't realise that Breaking as a sport was run by the same governing body that has been trying to get Ballroom dancing into the olympics forever.
It's not 'run' by them.

They set up the 'breaking' part of their organisation specifically to get dancing into the Olympics because it's popular in France and with the 'youths' without any involvement from the actual breaking community.

There was a mad scramble to set up qualifying tournaments etc. Raygun and her husband actually did this in Australia - and the results of that show we were never going to be any good.

In October, 2023, the inaugural WDSF Oceania Breaking Championships were held at Sydney Town Hall. Thirty-seven B-Boys and 15 B-Girls from the Pacific region competed for the incredible prize of a chance to be an Olympian. The event was broadcast around the world live on the Olympic Channel.

Sixteen-year-old Jeff “J-Attack” Dunne won the B-Boys’ competition, while Raygun took gold in the B-Girls’ category.

After missing out on top spot, three B-Boys and three B-Girls turned to the Olympic Qualifier Series as an alternate route to Paris.

Australia’s female representatives - “G-Clef”, “Hannah” and “Holy Molly” - finished 37th, 38th and 40th in a 40-woman field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Paris 2024 Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back