Preview R18: Changes vs. St. Kilda

Who do you think will replace Rankine in the 22 this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Have the selectors ruled a line through Chayce Jones as well as McHenry?

For our future we don't really want to win this game but playing 4 tall forwards on a wet night is taking tanking a bit too far
They were forecasting monsoon type weather today and the rain all came last night in the AM. Forecast for Saturday is not nearly as bad, doubt this ends up a wet weather game.

AT least I am pleased to see our younger players are still in the team, Dowling, Cook, Zac T and now 007 gets his first game. When you add in Soligo, Rachele Nankervis (pity that Pedler is injured) thats a significant number of youngsters. We now need to get Curtin into the ones. I look at Dowling and whilst I am pleased we are sticking with him I dont really understand why we haven't done the same with Curtin.

Tom Campbell named on St Kilda's emergency list just to troll us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TT ain’t ready. Desperate measures by a desperate coach.
If he's not ready and we're planning for him to come on just for the last quarter or so, there'll be an injury inside the first 10 seconds

Yeah feel like TT sub will be the call. With a tactical sub at half time...

Fingers crossed no injuries.

Definitely better ins than expected - but yeah that FWD line will be pretty top heavy if TT starts.

TT in but Berg stays is an odd choice. Those two plus Tex and Fog is way too top heavy for any game let alone for what's forecasted to be a cold, wet night.
+
Or maybe Thilthorpe starts as sub and replaces berg at in second half
4 talls? On a predicted-wet or at best slippery night? :oops:
Even further evidence, not that we needed it, that Nicks is clueless.
Nicks has probably given EH instructions to stay down and act as a step-ladder for Murphy, who might actually take a hanger one day.
Oh, wait; wet/slippery, uhhh, I dunno, I'm totally :drunk: by Nicks' forwards' selection.

Last edited:
Still no McHenry after he was BOG in the SANFL and Rankine is out is notable. They've definitely put a line through him for anything other than pure injury cover.
Not even listed in the emergencies. I thought for sure he'd be brought in this week, but that's clear-cut evidence that his papers are stamped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R18: Changes vs. St. Kilda

Back