Preview R19: Changes vs. Essendon

Will Daniel Curtin come into the 22 this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You were using your thread to rub people's faces in it. Unfortunately for you it blew up in your face, and now you aren't prepared to own it.
Bump it again boys, see if I care, Im still quietly confident I'll be rubbing you're faces in it in a few years time. You must be worried another good draft pick this year, a free hit father son, Keane looks like staying now, Dowling, Taylor and Bond all showing good signs, much better play from us since the bye. This must be very traumatic for you 😂😂

Newsflash, we had minimal injuries at 0-4
Newsflash, one win Richmond had injuries when we lost to them at home
Newsflash, poster creates rebuild thread, boasts how well it’s going and doesn’t consider injuries
Sloane, Murray and TT all played in the first four games??

Also, your not going to believe this, living in your ech chamber, as you do, but I have a different theory as to why we went so bad in the early games this year (and to a lesser extent the previous couple)(and hint: we didn't change our game plan more defensive in the previous years).

Bump it again boys, see if I care, Im still quietly confident I'll be rubbing you're faces in it in a few years time. You must be worried another good draft pick this year, a free hit father son, Keane looks like staying now, Dowling, Taylor and Bond all showing good signs, much better play from us since the bye. This must be very traumatic for you 😂😂
I had us finishing 6th and making finals in 2026 (see my prediction) so no, I'm not worried.

Bump it again boys, see if I care, Im still quietly confident I'll be rubbing you're faces in it in a few years time.

What does this drivel even mean?

Your ilk has been wrong for about seven years running.

It’s gonna take a fair bit of being right to negate a record like that.

By my count, 90% of time on ground has gone to 25 players this season

So making that claim would be largely accurate
Statistically, that would be very unsurprising

Also, your not going to believe this, living in your ech chamber, as you do, but I have a different theory as to why we went so bad in the early games this year (and to a lesser extent the previous couple)(and hint: we didn't change our game plan more defensive in the previous years).

So every team had a full complement over the first four rounds!

Sloane was cooked so doubt he would have been any value. He wasn’t in our best 22.

Murray was missing from last 5 games of last year as well.

TT was the only missing player of note who would have been playing.

Just face it, we were putrid after the first four rounds (were better against Melbourne in R4 but still lost).

Curtin’s played two games as a mid at sanfl level, with the 2nd game his breakout. Another decent game as a mid this week and pretty confident he will be in against the Hawks. Being named as the emergency midfielder tonight is promising and Nicks said his next opportunity at afl level will come as a mid.

Murphy had a good 1st half last week, was never getting dropped; can’t see him being in trouble until Rankine returns.

If Brodie has a similar game to last week, then wouldn’t be surprised to see Worrell in for him next week.
I doubt nicks would replace smith with worrell even if he was playing terrible. He does everything sando was accused of doing (having favorites) but his nice guy garbage has brainwashed the club.

Your theories are always fun. Misguided, but fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are seriously misguided if you think anyone on here doesn’t want us to have success.

You won't be rubbing anything in a few years time because nicks won't be coach. People are amoyed because we want change now. and they're gonna waste at least another year with this clown in charge.

Last edited:
So glad I only have to wait a few years for us to be good

After the 2017 gf, if someone told me were gonna miss the next 7 years of finals I would have called them delusional. What a cluste**** we've become.
And people still make excuses for it

Sloane? lol.

So your rebuild works on the theory we don’t have any injuries, solid theory.

Sloane? lol.

So your rebuild works on the theory we don’t have any injuries, solid theory.
We also lost Milera in that period, Soligo had been injured for several weeks before the first game and Pedlar was probably underdone. I think losing after TT in the last practice game, we erred in playing Burgess and Gollant as the second ruck before bringing Himmelberg. Our structure improved once he came in.

The poster George is responding to is 10x the troll George is, not sure why you’d be going him.
George? You mean EC? Seriously? Can be one of THE best trolls in here. Like legendary status. The other guy is a minnow in comparison! 🤣

George? You mean EC? Seriously? Can be one of THE best trolls in here. Like legendary status. The other guy is a minnow in comparison! 🤣
Seriously? People disagreeing and holding others to task is not trolling.
Actively posting by using sarcastic words and names and intentionally getting under people with no intent on content is trolling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R19: Changes vs. Essendon

Back