• J. Graham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Campbell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • K. McIntosh (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Tackling technique may explain why Richmond is worst in free kicks against.
It DOESN'T explain why we do so poorly in free kicks for.

I saw Melbourne players throw it. No free. I saw Melbourne players push us in the back. No free. I saw Melbourne players dive. No free. I saw Melbourne players drop the ball. No free.

Its just ******* weird at this point to see the umpires doing the same s**t to a bunch of rag-tag kids trying to build a career, as they did to a side of players that had, apparently, gotten a bit arrogant after success. It's pretty nuts to watch really. What the f have these kids and Yze done to deserve this s**t?

we were a pain in the ass to deal with in the covid hubs, then had the audacity to win the flag against the AFLs love child & best behaved son in the same year we put a target on our back. Not only that, we doubled down with our key officials outwardly bad-mouthing the AFL

the AFL are known for having long memories. We really need Yze to come out publicly saying how much we love playing at Marvel, & how great the stand rule is

Dimma always said don't get beaten by what you know. Well we blazed away constantly tonight to May and Lever. The one thing we couldn't afford to do. Samson should've played.

-Dow, Ralphsmith very good.
-Pickett ****ed up alot but nullified Petracca.
-Young good apart from the first contest.
-At least we can stop saying McIntosh helps us be competitive.
-Dusty please retire at the end of the season
-Seth struggling
-Hopper was the bull that we missed. So ****ed he's out.
-Lefau solid.

**** these injuries. We'd be in the 8 with some luck.

Positives:

MJ our best over the course of the game. Best he has played and is getting better each week.

Hugo worked hard and showed he can offer us something.

Lefau competed well.

Baker a competitive beast.

Hopper was fantastic until he was injured.

Naismith competed well and feel he had the better of Gawn in the ruck contests they had together.

Negatives:

17 scoring shots to 20, but lose by 43. Poor kicking.

Nank. Got involved but his decision making, execution and ill discipline is shocking for a captain.

Bolton. Kicked a goal but again undisciplined, poor kicking and bad decision making.

Pickett early: Absolute liability in the first half. Missing targets, killing drives with fumbles etc.

Umpires: Enough said.

Felt like a win. Took them injuring our only inside mid to get on top. They’re finished tbh we’re on the way up. Junior Ralph Dowy huge + vfl win no doubt.

we were a pain in the ass to deal with in the covid hubs, then had the audacity to win the flag against the AFLs love child & best behaved son in the same year we put a target on our back. Not only that, we doubled down with our key officials outwardly bad-mouthing the AFL

the AFL are known for having long memories. We really need Yze to come out publicly saying how much we love playing at Marvel, & how great the stand rule is

Oh i know this. I have owned this argument for several years mate. Its kinda a thing around these parts.

But even for me, its crazy to see them do it when it clearly means nothing. We are not going to achieve anything of worth this year. If anything, they are helping us lose and get better picks.

In saying all this, they did the same thing to Carlton after the cap breach. Even when Carlton were well and truely ****ed, they still sat on their corpse for another 4-5 years long than required. That there is some cold pimp shit

Disappointed with any loss but a big shout out to our back six for 3 1/2 qtrs until floodgates opened. Floss, Young, Rioli and grimsey at times held up well.
Lack of forward height clearly the difference but kids show genuine promise.
Tom Browne a future class act.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its just ******* weird at this point to see the umpires doing the same s**t to a bunch of rag-tag kids trying to build a career, as they did to a side of players that had, apparently, gotten a bit arrogant after success. It's pretty nuts to watch really. What the f have these kids and Yze done to deserve this s**t?
It's unfair towards Yze and the kids to experience this bias umpiring It would break the kids confidence and momentum. But Gale won't question the afl

Oh i know this. I have owned this argument for several years mate. Its kinda a thing around these parts.

But even for me, its crazy to see them do it when it clearly means nothing. We are not going to achieve anything of worth this year. If anything, they are helping us lose and get better picks.

In saying all this, they did the same thing to Carlton after the cap breach. Even when Carlton were well and truely ****ed, they still sat on their corpse for another 4-5 years long than required. That there is some cold pimp s**t

yup - I think the below is very telling. It is really only in the past few years with an entirely new administration that Cartlons transgressions have been forgotten. & I don't think EFC are exactly a favourite son yet (but they can likely get in line for preferred premier after Carlton salute in the next few seasons)

Our worst loss of the year 43 points, we are not even competitive anymore now. Play ther kids FFS!

Agree - play the kids - get game time into them

Some of our Senior players didn’t offer much at all…- graham & grimes in particular look cooked

Nank was ordinary but he can’t be dropped

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Rd 7 ANZAC eve roast and toast changes for Freo

Back