• J. Graham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Campbell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • K. McIntosh (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

15 to 5 frees not counting the swallowed pips,second half.

North Korea is run better.
It's kinda crazy when the whole crowd holds its breath expecting a Richmond free, only for the ump to either not make a call, or as mostly happens, gives the oppo a kick. Bleah !

i cant believe he is going to retire at 31

surely a flag contender gets in his ear
I don't think he has anything left to give though mate, we all saw him out there tonight, it's been that way all season.

Still good enough to hold his spot but he isn't that match winner anymore.

Gunna be a painful few years sadly. The positives are that these injuries are giving valuable games into our kids. Give me a bottom 4 finish and a proper clean out come seasons end.
We had them until half time with 0 KP Forwards and 1 big bodied midfielder who went off in the 3rd. Spare us of your "few painful years" pessimism. Such reactive loser talk.

Don't know what Jack Graham has done lately to warrant a sure selection. Yze making kmac sub was promising but hopefully his told the older blokes they need to earn their gametime

It seems to be that Gale would be perfectly suited to becoming a politician. He is more intent on vertue signaling whatever the Government is pushing, he should worry about what's happening at the club rather than other s**t.

Thanks for saying so.
100 per cent truth.

It's kinda crazy when the whole crowd holds its breath expecting a Richmond free, only for the ump to either not make a call, or as mostly happens, gives the oppo a kick. Bleah !

Funny commentary in the firet quarter when one of them said “could have been a free” (for over the shoulder for Baker, I think it was). Could have. But not if you’re in a Richmond jumper. 😂

Out
  • Hopper (injured)
  • Naismith (omitted)
  • McIntosh (omitted)
  • Campbell (rested)

In
  • Sonsie (replace Hopper in the middle)
  • Kosi* (need to give him an extended run)
  • Cumberland (gotta see if this kid can make it)
  • Coulthard (gotta see if he can offer anything)

*if not kosi, then Ryan.

We need to get a good look at our list and see if these players deserve a contract at years end eg Cumberland.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think he has anything left to give though mate, we all saw him out there tonight, it's been that way all season.

Still good enough to hold his spot but he isn't that match winner anymore.
would still win a normie in the finals

I love Pickett. Brought back memories of Sydney Stack against Viney.

On the way home. Still had a good night. Cannot question our effort and intent every week. The wheel will turn in time. Our ladder position is not reflective of our true worth. Said to the Dees supporters around me they ain't a flag contender, not when they were struggling at 1/2 time against half our VFL team. 😉

Dusty looks so done, will just get him to 300. No way he plays on next year!

Or maybe he’s 32 years old and just can’t perform at elite level as consistently as he once could. Also, ignoring age, he’s got way less quality around him from what he’s had.

Guy’s earned all the respect we can give him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Rd 7 ANZAC eve roast and toast changes for Freo

Back