AFL Toast RND 17: Win Against The Cold Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

eth-dog , I respect you as a poster you've been here a very long time. I made the call we had the game won a bit early tonight, I admit. How are you feeling about this win my man?
Happy. I gave you your like too. I'm not running away with it and I'm trying to be restrained a bit. I think 3 more wins gets finals, 4 more could get top 4.

I am in SA and just before the ad break ended we got an anti-labor advert about free sport
It's happened here too. It's bullshit propaganda, he can't legislate sport on FTA. It's up to the organisations to sell the rights.

Posted on the main board but all week people have been blasting us for not beating a top eight team.

If results go the expected way then we still would not have beaten a top eight team.
irs a nothig statanyway. whogives. a shit? bulldogs or hawfks might end up. in the 8 and we alredfy beat them no?

Happy. I gave you your like too. I'm not running away with it and I'm trying to be restrained a bit. I think 3 more wins gets finals, 4 more could get top 4.
I alike almost anyone on this board would say I don't see us as a genuine top 4 side. But I do believe that with a win like tonight and many more like it believe we are a genuine top 8 side. Keep that kind of effort up and we could win a final.

Posted on the main board but all week people have been blasting us for not beating a top eight team.

If results go the expected way then we still would not have beaten a top eight team.
I find that funny though, there's a few sides in the top 8 we haven't even faced and a few were at the time
Saints and WB for example

The circle jerk on Nick Daicos can gagf

seriously, AFL player hits target is not ground breaking news BT you smug campaigner

Up the planes
I may be in the minority given recent media publications but I enjoy BT on commentary, him and Huddo I like. But there isn't many I do enjoy. I don't think bt would or should be stood down, underwood on the other hand, please move her on..
Football doesn't even come across as something she knows or enjoys commentating on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone else get the anti Albanese free sport ad?
Meant to post about this on the politics thread.
Biggest bulldust propaganda ad in a long time.
Did the research, nothing is changing it’s just that only 2/3 of houses have an antenna these days so less people can watch AFL on ch7.
AFL, cricket, Olympics will still be in free to air as long as you have an antenna.
Ch7 playing on people’s cost of living &tax cut fears.

Meant to post about this on the politics thread.
Biggest bulldust propaganda ad in a long time.
Did the research, nothing is changing it’s just that only 2/3 of houses have an antenna these days so less people can watch AFL on ch7.
AFL, cricket, Olympics will still be in free to air as long as you have an antenna.
Ch7 playing on people’s cost of living &tax cut fears.
Cost of living isn't going anywhere good unfortunately

Remove this Banner Ad

Back