Preview Rnd 4 - Carlton v GC Sunday 14th April 2.40PM @ Metricon Stadium - Final Team - Post #1332

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel the same way.

Gibbons screamed to me of someone trying to make good at all cost and that sounds fine on face value, until you see that ego and not 'team' may be at the forefront of his thoughts.
Now that shouldn't be a slight on a player that's waited several years for the opportunity to show his wares on the bigger stage, but for now and from what I saw through the pre-season, Polson came across as the better team-first man to me.....to me.

Reckon Polson would actually do better without Gibbons and probably vice-versa.

Agree, can see selfishness creeping into his game, team doesn't need that atm.

Don't see a role for him when others return.

Whilst interested to see stocker play I hope that he is held back and only picked after he bangs down the door with 2-3 good games in the VFL. The kid will be under added pressure knowing the deal that was done that allowed him to drafted by us, so waiting until he is showing good form might help to reduce the pressure on him a little for that first game.
On the other hand playing him in the same round that the crows dropped Gibbs would be a nice troll to to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst interested to see stocker play I hope that he is held back and only picked after he bangs down the door with 2-3 good games in the VFL. The kid will be under added pressure knowing the deal that was done that allowed him to drafted by us, so waiting until he is showing good form might help to reduce the pressure on him a little for that first game.
On the other hand playing him in the same round that the crows dropped Gibbs would be a nice troll to to them.
I call this total nonsense

Nah, just needs to grab his chance at the dream job. Pressure is with the club to win games as a justification for the trade.

So you’re not sure now. I’ll wait for the update. We kicked ten goals. Murph was directly involved in four. He had the ball plenty of times and played well.
Nah I’m sure. While watching love he pulled out of contests and handball when he was under pressure as he looked scared to take possession. I’ll watch the replay to confirm. I couldn’t care less how many scoring plays he was involved in. He looked soft in the last quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back