Autopsy Roast and toast vs Geelong and changes for West Coast

Best

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL, like I said, he didn't mean it and any non RFC supporter would agree.

Some Tiger fans agree. Too many nuffies on here though acting like children

Beyond any reasonable doubt my opinion is correct and yours is wrong. Not 100% fact, of course, as nothing that a human does can be 100% known outside of their own brain. If you want to get into the philosophy of that, this ain't the thread for it.
Hahaha wrong again.

Admire your righteousness though.

Wide-open and looking the other way, Dion didn't see it coming
The way things are going with the umps, AFL and tribunal, (Cotchin Academy Award when buddy hit him), Prestia will get done for diving and Richmond fined for having one less player on the field. Technically Geelong should have received a 50m for the Richmond player pleading/remonstrating (with arms out) to stop the game. Once again Richmond only have themselves to blame.

Prestia will get done for diving and Richmond fined for having one less player on the field. Technically Geelong should have received a 50m for the Richmond player pleading/remonstrating (with arms out) to stop the game. Once again Richmond only have themselves to blame.
And don't forget when the Geelong player marked the ball a little later, Prestia refused just because he was basically unconscious to get out of the protected area, should have been a 50m against him.

Unpopular on here, but I dont think Stewart intentionally knocked Prestia out. I dont think for a second that is who is as a player. He was genuinely distraught afterwards.
He was genuinely distraught was he? Poor luv. Has everyone got around him to make sure he's okay? We wouldn't want the guy who gutlessly knocked out an unsuspecting opponent to feel upset now would we? Funny but I didn't notice him checking to see how Prestia was after he picked him off. Probably too busy helping his team score a goal while we were a player down due to the imbeciles in charge of the game thinking it was just fine to let the play go on around him.

**** him. And the ****ing horse he rode in on. I have lost all respect for him as a player. He can take his remorse and stick it up his arse.

I honestly thought I would have calmed down by now.

Rewatched the pickett to rioli goal combo and man that really should of been the match winner. How was the nerves of rioli to finish under pressure like that.

Up there with the ivan maric goal in the EF13 that should of been match winners.

Rewatched the pickett to rioli goal combo and man that really should of been the match winner. How was the nerves of rioli to finish under pressure like that.

Up there with the ivan maric goal in the EF13 that should of been match winners.
Except that we were still behind after Ivan's goal.

That pass to Rioli from Pickett was sublime. Just a shame we couldn't close them down after it.

He was genuinely distraught was he? Poor luv. Has everyone got around him to make sure he's okay? We wouldn't want the guy who gutlessly knocked out an unsuspecting opponent to feel upset now would we? Funny but I didn't notice him checking to see how Prestia was after he picked him off. Probably too busy helping his team score a goal while we were a player down due to the imbeciles in charge of the game thinking it was just fine to let the play go on around him.

* him. And the ******* horse he rode in on. I have lost all respect for him as a player. He can take his remorse and stick it up his arse.

I honestly thought I would have calmed down by now.
Yes it is amazing how sympathetic we are to someone showing genuine remorse, which I think it was. The old hit and run, no point crying about it later. As you say where was the remorse then and there, to busy taking advantage.

About as gracious as his coach banging on the glass between the coaches boxes after the siren, then not giving any coaches votes to Stewart (even though he was best or near best on). What good guys we are at Geelong.

p.s. And why was his captain smiling at Q time as he came up to Stewart, maybe he was just followed instructions.

Last edited:
Still feel sick thinking about this game. I've been binge watching Breaking Bad and Stranger Things to get my mind off it.
Was just thinking that if the events of Saturday were reversed and we won by less than a goal after knocking out one of the oppo's most critical players and then scoring a goal while they were 1 man down on the field while their injured player being attended to plus the horrendous umpiring decisions it just wouldn't sit right with me. I would hate to win like that. Doesn't surprise me that Geesook supporters are ok with it though that seems about right for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why was Selwood smiling and laughing when he went up to Stewart? Wasn’t a great look
Morro will tell you that we can't know unless you're Selwood.

But the rest of us in reality can read his body language which is fairly obvious that he's happy about the subject of consoling Stewart for his "horrible execution".

LOL, like I said, he didn't mean it and any non RFC supporter would agree.
Can you explain this a little clearer just so I understand what your opinion actually is?

Are you saying that you believe he didn't...
  • mean to bump/hurt Prestia in that moment?
  • go onto the field intending to bump Prestia as a form of pre-meditated plan?
  • mean to knock Prestia unconscious?
I have a hard time believing he didn't mean the first one (even if it was a short-term bit of decision-making). The other two I can accept he didn't mean, but they're entirely inconsequential as his intention via the first one is the action that counts.

Morro will tell you that we can't know unless you're Selwood.

But the rest of us in reality can read his body language which is fairly obvious that he's happy about the subject of consoling Stewart for his "horrible execution".
Or you could just state your opinions as facts :)

Can you explain this a little clearer just so I understand what your opinion actually is?

Are you saying that you believe he didn't...
  • mean to bump/hurt Prestia in that moment?
  • go onto the field intending to bump Prestia as a form of pre-meditated plan?
  • mean to knock Prestia unconscious?
I have a hard time believing he didn't mean the first one (even if it was a short-term bit of decision-making). The other two I can accept he didn't mean, but they're entirely inconsequential as his intention via the first one is the action that counts.
My opinion is he didnt intentionally hit Dion in the head and set out to knock him out.

Brad Scott.
I’m not suggesting there is any truth to that but isn’t it standard practice for people in senior positions to recuse themselves from any situations that appear to be a conflict of interest?

Unfortunately everything in and around this league is incestuous.

Watching AFL these days is like watching how Disney destroyed the Star Wars franchise. The woke culture bs and corruption in the game is unreal. 26 -13 free kicks. Really? Were we that terribly hard at the ball that the woke umpires thought we are too menacing, meanwhile they let play go on for two minutes with Prestia out of action. Double the free kicks? How much is that worth? At least 30 points I reckon.

But the want to bump Prestia was deliberate and intentional, which is what Richmond fans are saying and isn't a character assassination.
Many are also saying he meant to knock him out and hit him in the head, which is ludicrous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast and toast vs Geelong and changes for West Coast

Back