Autopsy Roast, Toast & Changes for Saints

Top 5 v North

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone enjoying that loss and pick 1 needs an uppercut.
This club has gone backwards so quickly it’s staggering.
But getting a wooden spoon is an absolute disgrace and heads need to roll.
Weve retired out 300g generational premiership legends and to date have attempted to replace with r2/3 rookie list and MSD , this post season is first genuine chance to replenish our stock with genuine r1 talent . Would be interesting how we had of performed with full list , I’d suggest 5-6w ,,,

Sorry but that’s absolute crap.
Poor form mainly in part to a horrendous injury run doesn’t mean there’s a rotten culture, and I don’t know too many people who have committed to an organisation for 15 yrs after achieving ultimate success 3x.
Settle.

Not just talking about this year. Open your ****ing eyes. Roy has been set in since 2020.

The mark of a good business person is leaving the club in a better shape that you inherited in.

They are abandoning a ship that is sinking. Shows them for what they are.

Weve retired out 300g generational premiership legends and to date have attempted to replace with r2/3 rookie list and MSD , this post season is first genuine chance to replenish our stock with genuine r1 talent . Would be interesting how we had of performed with full list , I’d suggest 5-6w ,,,
List management with trading and drafting have failed us with Meehan as the cherry on top to totally destroying us.
The other issue was keeping stars too long and not moving on fringe players like Kmac and Graham earlier when they had currency.
JH and TT were a massive mistake.

List management with trading and drafting have failed us with Meehan as the cherry on top to totally destroying us.
The other issue was keeping stars too long and not moving on fringe players like Kmac and Graham earlier when they had currency.
JH and TT were a massive mistake.
JGTI's kicking skills are like leon cameron compared to tarranto

(Log in to remove this ad.)

spoon drinking GIF

Happy to cut our losses on Yze

Can’t think of a single outperform in any sector of his job this year.

Sunk cost fallacy, let’s go out and find the next Mitchell type, now.

Go have a look at Mitchells first 2 years.

They were even worse and they had better young talent.

Go have a look at Mitchells first 2 years.

They were even worse and they had better young talent.
I can handle poor results

But name a player that Yze improved

Name a game day innovation he introduced (don’t mention the camel pls)

Surely he has been waiting for his chance to unleash his new ideas that have been brewing the last decade

I see no new ideas.

It’s not personal, it’s just business, I can see that he would be an excellent assistant coach and great club person.

I could be wrong.

We all understand we are short on troops and new coach, new gameplan etc etc etc, and I think for the most part supporters are onboard as far as the pain we are going to suffer for the immediate future. I think for me, Yze just needs to show a bit more of an enforcer approach than Mr nice guy. If a player turns the ball over resulting in an opposition goal then make it known at the time and let the player in question have time on the bench to ponder what they have done.

Don't care if they are a seasoned campaigner or a 1st year player. We bring players off for a spell if they kick a goal, yet a player misses a target by a long way from 15 metres and from what I can see they more often than not stay out there. Get these guys off and reinforce the standard expected.

Obviously I don't see what occurs behind closed door player reviews on this front but on gameday the impression I get is that Yze is a little too accepting of mediocrity at times and in lieu is happy with the intention/effort. I do get this to a degree with the younger guys but my overall perception, rightly or wrongly, is that expections of player standards is less than what they were prior to Yze's arrival, especially in relation to the more experienced players.

We all understand we are short on troops and new coach, new gameplan etc etc etc, and I think for the most part supporters are onboard as far as the pain we are going to suffer for the immediate future. I think for me, Yze just needs to show a bit more of an enforcer approach than Mr nice guy. If a player turns the ball over resulting in an opposition goal then make it known at the time and let the player in question have time on the bench to ponder what they have done.

Don't care if they are a seasoned campaigner or a 1st year player. We bring players off for a spell if they kick a goal, yet a player misses a target by a long way from 15 metres and from what I can see they more often than not stay out there. Get these guys off and reinforce the standard expected.

Obviously I don't see what occurs behind closed door player reviews on this front but on gameday the impression I get is that Yze is a little too accepting of mediocrity at times and in lieu is happy with the intention/effort. I do get this to a degree with the younger guys but my overall perception, rightly or wrongly, is that expections of player standards is less than what they were prior to Yze's arrival, especially in relation to the more experienced players.
do you reckon he uses 'um' in the players speeches every time as well

If I was a player I'd struggle to be motivated by a bloke that says um every 3 seconds

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast, Toast & Changes for Saints

Back