• 35: Nathan Broad

• 40: Callum Coleman-Jones

• 41: Mabior Chol

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't my point. My point is one act ended in a broken jaw. Pickett's was a free kick, no injury and a one week suspension. Regardless of if the act was a normal act or not the bloke still broke his jaw.

who's fault he broke his jaw i could argue he did not protect him self properly

For those interested in the VFL, click on the link to view live channels and team for Sunday.

100% accurate on the jealous & corrupt Essendon and Carlton Administrators working for the AFL @ that time,that campaigner Collins fired in his own personal enquiry into Chris Grants accidental collision with Nick Holland in '97 resulting in not only Grant being eventually suspended when he wasnt even cited
but it also cost him the brownlow that year,what a salty campaigner of a bloke
Collo was an AFL man in the end, white-anted the Blues out of PP and into the Docklands, the beginning of the end for that once-proud club.

In Prestia Parker Stack
Out Caddy Rioli Castagna
Parker needs to back up his game today to be considered imo, and probably needs to show a bit more up forward as that's where he'll spend a fair chunk of his time at AFL level.

Stack will be ready soon, but probably needs another game or two down back at VFL level. Mansell is probably slightly ahead of him atm based on today.

I'd keep it simple with the changes for Saints:

In: Prestia Lynch
Out: Caddy Rioli

Parker needs to back up his game today to be considered imo, and probably needs to show a bit more up forward as that's where he'll spend a fair chunk of his time at AFL level.

Stack will be ready soon, but probably needs another game or two down back at VFL level. Mansell is probably slightly ahead of him atm based on today.

I'd keep it simple with the changes for Saints:

In: Prestia Lynch
Out: Caddy Rioli
Is lynch ready?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dimma said he wouldn't be back.

Serious question, is Parker ready from what people saw in the VFL today?

If so is 5 days enough break?

No. Has been with the group for two weeks & played one game of VFL.

Another two weeks training with the group minimum before consideration.

In: Nank, Prestia & Astbury.

Serious question, is Parker ready from what people saw in the VFL today?

If so is 5 days enough break?

I'd give parker a few more games and if he plays like he did today, surely he gets a look in sooner rather than later. I was impressed with him today.
Missed a soda in the last which would've sealed the game but overall 20 disposals, 10 tackles and 9 I50's was in our top 3 best on the ground.

I'd give parker a few more games and if he plays like he did today, surely he gets a look in sooner rather than later. I was impressed with him today.
Missed a soda in the last which would've sealed the game but overall 20 disposals, 10 tackles and 9 I50's was in our top 3 best on the ground.
Yeah. Tend to agree with you. He was very good today but I'd imagine the match committee would want to see what he can do for a few VFL games. Damn impressive though. 👍

Parker tackles like pickett
he starts at the neck and works his way up.
:)
he was pretty good today.
How good is our club to get Pickett to play with Parker’s first game in VFL just to make him feel welcome

honestly what a club🐯🐯

Feel sorry for Pickett puts in week in week out and like yesterday bust his guts yet no rest, while Dan Rioly on that effort should not play seniors again, looked lazy most of the time. Young Rioly did more In one quarter than dan did for the whole game. Nash Parker Pickett were the only ones that put in for the four quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back