Autopsy Roast & Toast R18 vs Brisbane & Changes for R19 vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm struggling to support 3-time premiership HFF flanker Jason Castagna much more. Just not being dangerous. Regarding to 2 banana shots for goal, I actually thought the 2nd was the right decision - it didn't seem there was an obvious open hand-off to give. He was running slowly, under control, not far out, not a tough angle, no pressure - it was just a very, very poor kick.

He's part of our system, but our system is not working too well at the moment, and his poor skills are being exposed.

Our odds tonight at $3.20 were the longest for the year.
Anyone who doubted us can ggf.
Took the $9 for us by 25+. Not sure how we didn’t get there. A couple of badly butchered forward entries gifted them two late goals.

Would have been cream on a very satisfying cake.

I'm struggling to support 3-time premiership HFF flanker Jason Castagna much more. Just not being dangerous. Regarding to 2 banana shots for goal, I actually thought the 2nd was the right decision - it didn't seem there was an obvious open hand-off to give. He was running slowly, under control, not far out, not a tough angle, no pressure - it was just a very, very poor kick.

He's part of our system, but our system is not working too well at the moment, and his poor skills are being exposed.
I gave him a vote just for been there lol Another outstanding performance. :poo:

Should of played the kids and lost by 5 goals
Well well, one win and we are back :) Happy with the win I guess but for a game that will mean nothing how are the cattle traveling? Kids, you say well Mansell looks the goods how he was left out of the team is bizarre. Parker did 50 times more than Aarts and our fav George. Hell Ross did ok also, Garth was not too bad chol was great. Now if only we can find a couple of drs to keep the oldies going we won't have to rely on any kids.
Seriously this win will cost us more than 4 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win, but why are we playing close to what we are capable of when the season is pretty much finished for us? If we played to this capacity against the Saints, Collingwood or Gold Coast our season would still be alive for the season.

Don't be fooled by the commentators, we won't be making finals. There is no room for error to make finals and we have been up and down all year.

Which one is you in this picture? A2AE85BF-4052-433E-8A44-DADE7D6A6B0C.png

So I missed the game, I’ve been away since Thursday, however I’m watching the replay and I’m halfway through the last quarter. What’s with all the dangerous tackle decisions? Did that win the rule of the round roulette?

So I missed the game, I’ve been away since Thursday, however I’m watching the replay and I’m halfway through the last quarter. What’s with all the dangerous tackle decisions? Did that win the rule of the round roulette?
Trialed it for our game but it didnt work so wont see it again until we play Geelong.

Actually the 1980 and 82 teams weren’t bad. Weightman, Wiley, Rowlings, Raines, Rioli, Roach, Dunne etc.
It nosedived pretty sharply after '82 though didn't it.

How's Fagan never met a coach credit's the other side whinging b*tch stat this and that.
He said that Hipwood not playing may have affected them. How about the 5-6 walk up starts that we were missing you whinging prick?!?

He did admit that we took over the centre bounce clearances in the second half. That's about as big an admission that his team were outplayed as I've heard from him.

Anyway, **** them.

If Dusty doesn't get up I reckon it will be Edwards in for him and Ross staying in for McIntosh. He was pretty good when he came on, apart from that shot for goal he shanked.

Dimma said prestia isn't ready and that Edwards was close and should play. Didn't say anything about Vlastuin.
Dimma also said after last week's loss that we wouldn't get any players back this week. I guess alot can happen during the week at training sessions, players just coming good at the right time.

Would just be nice occasionally to get through a game unscathed by injury. I think we need to ask a few of the Indigenous boys if they would perform some sort of tribal exorcism to remove whatever injury jinx is currently hanging over the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back