Autopsy Roast & Toast R18 vs Brisbane & Changes for R19 vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong and Melbourne are separating themselves from the rest at the moment. They have the best credentials and barring a disaster should cruise into home prelims.

I think the 4 below them (Bulldogs/Brisbane/Port/Sydney) are all a bit flakier. The abundance of interstate teams is a bit of an issue for us but there's a decently clear path into a prelim if we get motoring and can grab 7th or 8th.

Will need Bolton to turn into Dusty though.
Our mcg form remains a worry , should we make finals I’d be reasonably confident of winning week 1&2 interstate , not sure why but we’ve played our best footy AWAY

In addition to Ross staying in and playing midfield one ofr RCD/Dow/Martyn should play imo
Last nights game , both the second and first half just reinforce how important it is to pump games and develop these midfielders...

In Ross RCD Edwards
Out Dusty Kmac George or aarts(fat chance i know)

Anyone heard anything about Astburys injury?

In addition to Ross staying in and playing midfield one ofr RCD/Dow/Martyn should play imo
Last nights game , both the second and first half just reinforce how important it is to pump games and develop these midfielders...

In Ross RCD Edwards
Out Dusty Kmac George or aarts(fat chance i know)

Anyone heard anything about Astburys injury?
He wasn’t limping when he carried jack with one arm if that’s any kinda sign

Anyway right now my mind is centred on a guy who is an elite kick, kicks goals when you need him to and may well be the best player I've seen. I hope he's ok and innocent or not, my loathing for Mitch Robinson has escalated to the next bracket.
He's already there as far as I'm concerned. Along with a few of his teamates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our mcg form remains a worry , should we make finals I’d be reasonably confident of winning week 1&2 interstate , not sure why but we’ve played our best footy AWAY
Oppos now want to play us at the G after saying it was a Cheat Ground in years past,what a bunch of dickheads.

teah I got stuck into him for his poor zone positioning high allowed Cameron to take an easy mark and kick a goal but he got better and better as the game went in and was a solid contributor late in the game
I like it when he attacks the ball like he does at vfl level
Sometimes I think he gets star struck by his senior players and doesn’t look after his own game looking to pass it of or leave to more senior players
Good game last night from Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back