Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Adelaide & Changes for Hawthorn

Best Players vs Adelaide

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Worth noting that we were really up against it all from half time. Not only did they have the crowd behind them and our awful turnovers and clangers to help - but we only got 2 free kicks for the entire second half.... 2!!!!!! Talk about a momentum killer. They got 14 or there about in that time frame.

Well what a harsh reminder of the highs and lows of being a Richmond supporter.

The fact that we only lost by 30 odd points, and most of that in red time in the fourth, is an indication that all is not lost.

That gives me hope. I do hate watching Richmond when they play like that, they were so frustrating. I have not seen them drop so many marks in a long while.

Completely outplayed and well done to the crows. You knew they wanted it more and they played like it. They lost their best player at Q time and still managed to win well.

Bolton has nowhere near the defensive output as Rioli and it's a real weak link. Not having Vlastuin down back also really hurt. Our bottom 6 tonight were much worse than the bottom 6 that played in the grand final.

I'm not necessarily speaking about next game but in time I'd like Ellis, Conca, Bolton, Macintosh replaced in the team.

Butler taken his game to a new level. Just need to get Wizoli in there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

best should have stuck the finger in the blokes mouth
One better.
tenor.gif

4 or 5 simple skill errors tonight resulted in Crows goals at pretty crucial times.

Off the top of my head:

- Lambert dropping an uncontested chest mark in defensive 50
- Astbury turnover on the back flank
- Shedda dropped chest mark on the wing
- Rance missed tackle on Sloane
- Ellis' left foot panic kick out on the full
Yeah some big blunders. Plenty of dropped marks throughout the game, not the kind of thing we normally dish up.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more love for Caddy. IMO he is second only to Dusty as our best so far this year. Strong in the clearances and is covering serious ground for his goals. Much improved.
Love the guy - did last year and had him in my top 5 more often than not. Attacks every contest and just keeps competing - making sure the ball keeps moving forwards if struggling to win it one on one

Worth noting that we were really up against it all from half time. Not only did they have the crowd behind them and our awful turnovers and clangers to help - but we only got 2 free kicks for the entire second half.... 2!!!!!! Talk about a momentum killer. They got 14 or there about in that time frame.
yep

cant beat the umps

If we kick straighter in the third we still lose by 3+ goals imo, they were getting stronger as the game went on which was disappointing considering their injuries.

Cotch and Jack down tonight, most of the others couldnt go with them in the end, and Martin cant be stopped.

Cellis's disposal is excellent, especially in that last quarter when the pressure was on and others were wilting, not sure how his direct opponents fared and still needs to get involved more, he's a tease.

But thats ok, we know we're not invincible, losing to Adelaide at AO isnt a big deal as we saw last season...remember...the year we won the flag.

The next bunch of games are the important ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Adelaide & Changes for Hawthorn

Back