Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Adelaide & Changes for Hawthorn

Best Players vs Adelaide

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to lift big time if we are serious about this season. I know it's only round 2, but if we keep this absolute **** going for a few rounds, before we know it top 4 is 100% gone and finals can be hard to make.

Out - Conca, Ellis, Bolton (both conca and Ellis should be played in 2's ALL YEAR!)
Ins - Prestia, Vlastuin, Higgins (if he plays well this week)

We have only played 10 mins of football so far this year, in the last quarter last week

Richmond dominated last week after the 12 minute mark. 120-65 despite the AFL admitting they gifted them 2-3 goals from incorrect decisions. Right in the game until about 10 minutes into the final quarter this time too. They're not far off.

4 or 5 simple skill errors tonight resulted in Crows goals at pretty crucial times.

Off the top of my head:

- Lambert dropping an uncontested chest mark in defensive 50
- Astbury turnover on the back flank
- Shedda dropped chest mark on the wing
- Rance missed tackle on Sloane
- Ellis' left foot panic kick out on the full
spot on

Richmond dominated last week after the 12 minute mark. 120-65 despite the AFL admitting they gifted them 2-3 goals from incorrect decisions. Right in the game until about 10 minutes into the final quarter this time too. They're not far off.
You can break it all down, and we got smashed at the contest, smashed around the ground, but if Astbury didn’t miss his boot, we probably keep the momentum and run away with it. We are a ****ing good team performing poorly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only one other than Martin that I found a vote for!
Harsh on Edwards IMO. I liked Edwards game. Consistently in the thick of the action and very creative. Occasionally too slick for his own (or his team mates) good.

Our structures were really poor. Astbury not Rance should always take the big stay at home forward, (Perkins) Rance to lead up forward (Walker). Just like Rance does with Franklin. Couldn't believe they kept him at FB for so long.
We need a tall forward who has some speed and a presence, hense we drafted 2 big talls. Townsend is just not an option really, not quick enough or good enough in the air for a well structured tall back line. Chol would be best as he can at least Ruck and is big enough to play forward. Moore better but not a ruck.
So many players out of form, some not up to it. Couldn't believe how fumbly we were, and how many dropped marks under pressure. It wasn't a disaster considering how poor we were.
Menadue is a must, like Short you can tell they are good enough. I'd have Stengle in front of Bolton also because he is a solid player not a highlights reel.
Were beaten for size around the ground all night.
Don't think there will be many changes because we have quite a few outs (maybe Caddy as well), but they need to fix some structure and get more heat around the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Adelaide & Changes for Hawthorn

Back