Autopsy Roast, toast vs Sydney and changes for Port Adelaide in two weeks

Best vs Sydney

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

footage of raelene diving

giphy.gif
That happened to me once, except I was under Raelene.
Backs been rooted ever since.

Late opposition rankings after watching replay
Everyone starts at 0 and only goes up, accounting for the entire game (i.e. most players average out to a 5 and below that doesn't necessarily mean a "bad" game. Not everyone can be a stand out.)

Scrappy, error filled and undisciplined game overall by both sides meant that the rankings were quite a low spread.

Graham 7/10
Nankervis 7/10
Prestia 7/10
Ralphsmith 6/10
Cotchin 6/10
-
Edwards 5/10
Gibcus 5/10
Short 5/10
Grimes 5/10
Vlastuin 5/10
Broad 5/10
Baker 5/10
Martin 4/10
D Rioli 4/10
-
Bolton 3/10
Tarrant 3/10
Soldo 3/10
Riewoldt 3/10
Ross 2/10
M Rioli 2/10
-
McIntosh 1/10
Castagna 1/10

Last edited:
So many good plays here :) Grimes in defence, Cotch & Buddy open-handed punch, HRS with a hand in a play to prevent go-forward, Bakers diving smothers, Cotchin in front of Franklin's lead, Dusty harassing defenders in our F50... so much goodness :)

if anybody would like to see the rest of the GIF's I made for this game, they're from this post:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/richmond-gifs.1047662/post-75123914

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will win 8 more games, ess-haw-nm-port-bris-wce-gc-car and one of freo or gee so that's 9. Gave myself a 1 game safety net as well.
I think I agree overall.

Favourites: West Coast, Essendon, Hawthorn, Port Adelaide (MCG) and North Melbourne.
50/50: Gold Coast, Brisbane, and Carlton.
Underdogs: Fremantle, Geelong, Port Adelaide (AO)

If we win the games we’re favourites in, lose the underdog games, and split the 50/50s in half (well, let’s go with 2 wins and 1 loss as we have 2 MCG games and 1 interstate), then we’ll end up with 7 wins.

That’s pretty close to the 8 wins you said, so I think it’s possible. Plus, none of the “underdog” games are impossible for us to win either considering that we beat Port Adelaide at AO semi-regularly and the other two games are played in Melbourne.

Also, we’re still second in quarters won right now meaning that we are a decent side IMO. It’s just that we need to fix our huge lapses in the quarters we lose and we need Balta and Lynch back to fix that.

Late opposition rankings after watching replay
Everyone starts at 0 and only goes up, accounting for the entire game (i.e. most players average out to a 5 and below that doesn't necessarily mean a "bad" game. Not everyone can be a stand out.)

Scrappy, error filled and undisciplined game overall by both sides meant that the rankings were quite a low spread.

Graham 7/10
Nankervis 7/10
Prestia 7/10
Ralphsmith 6/10
Cotchin 6/10
-
Edwards 5/10
Gibcus 5/10
Short 5/10
Grimes 5/10
Vlastuin 5/10
Broad 5/10
Baker 5/10
Martin 4/10
Rioli 4/10
-
Bolton 3/10
Tarrant 3/10
Soldo 3/10
Riewoldt 3/10
Ross 2/10
Rioli 2/10
-
McIntosh 1/10
Castagna 1/10
1/10 is pretty generous for Castagna given your scores start at zero

just checked the pears board they have a thread going already for our game and they think they are going to win 😂
Would you be surprised if they did lol? Season done if we can’t beat the pears.

1/10 is pretty generous for Castagna given your scores start at zero

Was gonna say, don't alert the Castagna worshippers, who give him an automatic 7 for carrying Hardwick's bag from the car each week and then give him an extra point for each touch he gets.
Even then he would have only got a 9 this week :p
But probably an extra mark of three for this mythical space-filling and pressure he applies, albeit you have to be at the ground, high up in third-tier and concentrating on George alone to see it.

So we have a bloody discipline problem 6 years in a row??

To me that's a load of BS.

6 years our free kick diff is either bottom or second bottom and after all this time ,it's still a discipline problem?????

Wake up and smell the roses.

"Richmond are undisciplined" is a myth started by AFL 360 in 2017 and pushed by the media until all the oppo fans and even some of our own believed it

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast, toast vs Sydney and changes for Port Adelaide in two weeks

Back