Round 10 West Coast V Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Where have I stated that Richmond are no chance ?
I was responding to your post, because I haven't seen you post anything positive about
WCE in any WCE thread this year.
I dont get to upset with Freo posters tipping the opposition, but I suggest you do it from a trolling perspective,
rather than any real thoughts on the game.
Otherwise we would of had some positive comments from you in the many many many WCE threads you
contribute to.
You respond in more WCE threads than most WCE supporters do.

It's called "little man syndrome"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=little+man+syndrome&defid=1021730

Richmond also had more of a fit side against Fremantle, and was in better form. Richmond have next to no chance.
I like it better when the opposition talk themselves up. Why can't you be more like North?

tea was mighty tasty
duck-neck.jpg

Lets just hope that whoever wins...they win fairly and squarely...at least this game West Coast are not the only team 'ducking'...Jake King is playing for the Tigers. Actually as a neutral these are two teams I like watching.

I'm very upset. At work hating life all day thinking awesome, gotta 6pack waiting for me at home, might order some pizza in time for the first bounce, get home and its not on FTA!! FFFFFFUUUUUUUU!!!! :mad:

Get Fox, or go to a pub, there is a million of them!

Lets just hope that whoever wins...they win fairly and squarely...at least this game West Coast are not the only team 'ducking'...Jake King is playing for the Tigers. Actually as a neutral these are two teams I like watching.

king doesn't duck. He just runs head first into people.

very primal, it's how the cavemen settled differences

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have never been a fan of weekday games but there is something about it that just makes uni/work more bearable on that day. Anyone else get this?

how original. we get ten exact replicas of this post every 2nd week

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 10 West Coast V Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back