Autopsy Round 12, 2024: Hawks stone the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Kudos to Sam for using his press conference to call out racist abuse by anonymous cowards on social media. There is no place for those Neanderthals in the Hawthorn Football Club and he made that point loud and clear.
On reflection equating racists with Neanderthals is probably offensive…….to Neanderthals!

Kudos to Sam for using his press conference to call out racist abuse by anonymous cowards on social media. There is no place for those Neanderthals in the Hawthorn Football Club and he made that point loud and clear.
On reflection equating racists with Neanderthals is probably offensive…….to Neanderthals!
Just think, there are blithering morons out there right now labelling Sammy as ‘woke’….

🤦🤦‍♂️🤦

Neanderthals weren't a race, they were a species.

What's happened to Worpels disposal???

Streaming out of clearance after clearance and constantly hitting forwards on the chest with worm burners.

He and Nash are often the go to players for trade circles l currency, from myself included, but I don't want to lose either!!

Mackenzie has realised that he belongs there, he didn't get flustered any more and has a Pendles like step that creates space all the time. He could be the best of the lot.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Agree he’s been a good pick up but “clever and smart” is an interesting descriptor given a couple of today’s brain fades
Footy smart.

Every interview with a hawks player this year has talked up his footy iq. His fwd craft is elite.

Off field he might be an idiot or a mensa candidate, I couldn't care less.

I think everyone is completely mis reading the Ginni ****-up in the 3rd.

I think he was thinking goal as his first instinct always does, but I think he saw Dear at the last minute and genuinely got caught in two minds.

The kick didn't even look like a shot on goal, nor a pass, he just got in a jumble and landed somewhere in between.

His reaction after too, it was just a absolute brain fade.

To start attacking his attitude and character after that is a bit pissweak.

I think he was thinking goal as his first instinct always does, but I think he saw Dear at the last minute and genuinely got caught in two minds.

The kick didn't even look like a shot on goal, nor a pass, he just got in a jumble and landed somewhere in between.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been told to be more “selfish”. He’s dished off a few times this year when he should have a ping. Sure he got that one wrong, but he’s hardly “selfish”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd actually be disappointed if Will didn't grill Ginni for blazing away for goal and burning Calsher. This is how good clubs set the right standards and I'd expect the same in reverse too. Also I took the way Will came in for that goal celebration as him coming in and saying 'that's how you f**ing do it'.

On a side note I think Ginni a lot of the time can be to unselfish so I have absolutely no worries with him. Love the way he goes about it.

This is what i thought at the time, also.

I love how our forward line is evolving. It's now stocked with potential goal kickers everywhere (at quarter time we had a nice spread of single goal kickers, making it difficult for the opposition to know who to cover). As a result, we're now starting to reach 100 points in games once more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 12, 2024: Hawks stone the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back