AFL Toast Round 15: 17 point win against North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone notice in the pre game warm up north mid group set up around the centre circle while umps were practice bouncing... Margetts bounced a couple for them to tap and go before they moved to the wing

What the actual f+&K is that?

Not even hiding it now

We were doing the same thing a few minutes earlier. Didn't notice if the umps bounced for us or not.

Anyone notice in the pre game warm up north mid group set up around the centre circle while umps were practice bouncing... Margetts bounced a couple for them to tap and go before they moved to the wing

What the actual f+&K is that?

Not even hiding it now
And the umpire (was it him? counting down how many seconds left as he took shot at goal!!!!!!!!!!???????????????) REALLY!
Is that wrong!!!???

And the umpire (was it him? counting down how many seconds left as he took shot at goal!!!!!!!!!!???????????????) REALLY!
Is that wrong!!!???

How bout Raz marking in the boundary, ball spills 20m away.. starts the clock. He finally gets it, 8sec left

Meanwhile brown has 30 plus the 50m run up untouched

Really impressed that our defense stood up after the 1st Quarter.
Great game, loved the half time biff finally got to see some fight in the boys

apart from all those mentioned today, thought brown had a really good game, took some excellent contested marks at crucial times.
Loved the stance taken!
That was a telling point for the game!
We don't want teams to like playing us!
In fact, we are now dangerous.
Party wreckers!
N.B. now that the Saints have won a couple we can beat them.
No more playing them into form.;)

Woooooooo!!! Go Bombers!!!!

EABBOD lololololnorf

They are so offended on their board you wouldn’t believe the crap they are saying. “Flukey bombers” “poor umpiring” yess it certainly was poor umpiring they gave norf an armchair ride plus our mistakes kept them in it. Should have been a 30+ win. EAD norf supporters you deserve any shit you cop from an essendon supporter.

Woooooooo!!! Go Bombers!!!!

EABBOD lololololnorf
Is it wrong that I immediately thought of Eobard Thawne when I saw that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Added bonus: Brisbane Lions doing us a favour. Up by 41 at three qtr time!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yeah but hes got nothing on Saad.;)
:D. Good to have you back, will need you to check out the SG thread on the TV board for your thoughts on the finale though.

Will continue tipping against us every week.

North brought close to their A-game early on ... scintillating in the first quarter, especially in the middle. Concerning signs at the time.

Then we did something we haven't done in a long time - responded back, upped our own game and put the game back on our terms.

Super impressive. They would have set themselves for that game (particularly with their spot in the 8 looking precarious) so it's a very good one to win.

One of your best posts

Suck shit to everyone of our "supporters" who wrote us off in the first 4 minutes of the game. You know who you are.

Also Langford is heaps good.
i left, but not cos of the boys performance. Tighten up in defence a little and we're looking pretty good

My mood couldn't take the umps anymore. the push on McKernan that saw him pinged was the final straw.
Marghett's umpiring will be given a wide berth from here on in.

will watch the replay whilst i wait for the WC tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Toast Round 15: 17 point win against North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back