Autopsy Round 19, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

A Suma unhinged rant is just the best type of rant….
0 tackles inside 50 on Saturday was Simpsons fault

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Really enjoyed this , what was even funnier was he still tried to criticise the dockers after smashing the dees, saying the 10minute period in the 3rd that the demons got on top was just not good enough.😂

WCE fans need to understand that a generational Vic talent will not be sacrificing his career to rebuild us. It's not Harleys fault if he leaves, but hopefully we get compensated. Hough, Ginbey, Long, Williams, Hewett, Allen, Maric, Hutchings are the types we need to grow. Chesser gives me major "bust" vibes.
The trouble is Chesser is being played out of position at AFL level.

I think it’s Matty knights. I see this a lot at AFL level where they get people who played AFL but in a different position, and then they get them to coach a line that they’ve never played in. That makes no sense to me.
You need to put someone in the position who is played well in that area of the ground, so they can impart their secrets to everybody who’s playing in that position.
A bit like when Jaymie Graham was still with us and being given the role as a backline coach prior to him leaving. He played as a forward during his playing days and then excelled as a forward coach - but Simmo in his wisdom decided to change him to the backline!

WCE fans need to understand that a generational Vic talent will not be sacrificing his career to rebuild us. It's not Harleys fault if he leaves, but hopefully we get compensated. Hough, Ginbey, Long, Williams, Hewett, Allen, Maric, Hutchings are the types we need to grow. Chesser gives me major "bust" vibes.

Why would he be sacrificing anything? Does a no1 pick get drafted by a club that’s winning? No.

We aren’t going to be like this forever and by the time his contract is up, we will be stacked with talent he will be able to see. It will be much higher than what you listed and have now.

Effectively we would, you would think, at least adding in a couple of ryley sanders’ or wardlaws.

Nothing to sneeze at that screams future failure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 19, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back