Autopsy Round 19 Richmond vs GWS - Roast, Toast & Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Conca, Lloyd
In: Grigg, Knights

Lloyd just couldn't get in the game at all. We cant have any of that next week from anyone.

Grigg's outside running and tagging role will assist, Knights is a smart 1/2 forward come midfielder who kicks goals

Our tackling intent was disgraceful against GWS

I would drop Grimes but he may be handy over the next 2 weeks. I have shifted camps from a Grimes believer to a doubter.

Out: Conca, Lloyd
In: Grigg, Knights

Lloyd just couldn't get in the game at all. We cant have any of that next week from anyone.

Grigg's outside running and tagging role will assist, Knights is a smart 1/2 forward come midfielder who kicks goals

Our tackling intent was disgraceful against GWS

I would drop Grimes but he may be handy over the next 2 weeks. I have shifted camps from a Grimes believer to a doubter.
Yep grimes just isn't as good as people thought.

How did Grigg play in the twos? I hope he played shit.
I want lennon in to replace Conca but I;m not sure that's a like for like.

I watched our 2's today. Grigg was pretty good all day, stood out at that level. Was one of few Tigers to have a crack in the last qtr. McDonough, McBean both good. Helbig seemed poor to me, Arnot played reasonably well. O'Hanlon was so so, Knights just looks so slow....

Maybe 2, 3 is too much for the force

We should impose 2 on him for pure stupidity and basic cowardice. You'd have thought having seen what happened with TV, that all of oour players would be better than that.... Poor, dumb, insipid effort by Conca. What was the best outcome for him??? He gave away a free kick and got reported for no real impact on his opponent... dumb dumb dumb. Only thing that has told anyone is that if you get under Conca's skin he'll react.... I hate seeing that crap from our players.

In what bizzare world is this 'barely' hit him

No seriously, piss off back to your board to toast your finals sealing victory against West Co.... Oh wait. Yeah hang around here for a bit. The reason people are saying barely hit him, is because we live in a world of Vickery-type hits, so comparatively you have to admit, he barely hit him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conca barely even got him. This game will be no contact soon!

Conca's act was exactly the sort of thing that needs to be stamped out of AFL and any other game.

No contact? Next time you watch a game, look for Vlastuin backing into a pack, knowing he's going to get crunched. Watch Rance go full speed straight into a contest. Watch Riewoldt fly against 2 or 3 defenders, get crunched, and do it again 5 minutes later. Watch Steven Morris - I don't know - he probably goes hard just cleaning his teeth.

The game has plenty of hard contact - and it is only honest when a player knows he may get hit legally going for the ball. You cannot condone a player attacking another when he is running off the field, with the ball nowhere in sight.

He's a handy player Conca - he can do some nice things. He's played several good games. But he has a poor record with free kicks for and against, and it's clear he can get sucked in easily. If we implement 'No D*ckheads' - no Conca.

Thats my point, moves up to the seniors and fails to take the nextstep. When he has played he has showed nothing bar a few glimpses

Needs more games to develop imo.... and a set role. He is best going through the midfield and spending time forward in my opinion. Not sure if that spot is there for him in the seniors atm.... him vs Lloyd for the same spot I guess. I love Lloyd's goal sense but he needs to impact more defensively and when he isn't getting it all his way.... McDonough I haven't seen play forward much at AFL level so it's hard to comment.

Conca's act was exactly the sort of thing that needs to be stamped out of AFL and any other game.

No contact? Next time you watch a game, look for Vlastuin backing into a pack, knowing he's going to get crunched. Watch Rance go full speed straight into a contest. Watch Riewoldt fly against 2 or 3 defenders, get crunched, and do it again 5 minutes later. Watch Steven Morris - I don't know - he probably goes hard just cleaning his teeth.

The game has plenty of hard contact - and it is only honest when a player knows he may get hit legally going for the ball. You cannot condone a player attacking another when he is running off the field, with the ball nowhere in sight.

He's a handy player Conca - he can do some nice things. He's played several good games. But he has a poor record with free kicks for and against, and it's clear he can get sucked in easily. If we implement 'No D*ckheads' - no Conca.
Jeezus.. He had a brain snap. It happens and he'll be rubbed out for a week or two. It happens to the best of players. To say he's a dickhead because of one act is just over the top.

Our game is soft, jury go watch a state of origin match that is a tough sport. Afl players get a little hit and they carry on like fu$*%ng soccer players it's embarrassing.

I don't want to cause an argument, we played shit today and its great you guys have won 5 in a row I am really happy for tigers fans. Your comments about there being nothing in it however are what I think is debatable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 19 Richmond vs GWS - Roast, Toast & Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back