Game Day Round 20 - Collingwood vs Sydney Swans Matchday Discussion (SCG - 7.50pm, Greenwood the sub)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buckley as a media performer is terrific, as a coach, fuc*king horrific - get Mark Thompson
I must admit im not keen on hearing buckleys presser spouting intangible nonsense such as losing hope or we werent hungry enough. How about our i50s are horrendous and we get smashed in turnovers. Id probably give buckley 1 more year

That's our best side . Buckley please play man on man quick moving up the guts to our forwards .. Your zoning slow boundary line game doesn't work .

You can do this Pies. They're only scoring on the rebound. You're dominating possession. Just remember to kick the bloody ball to your power forwards.

Do it for us Vics!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To rush or not to rush. Don't rush and the man you're paying on will just keep running back or drag you away. Ball carrier can run and settle. Rush an you risk the old over the top. Rushing puts heat on the ball carrier. Most if not all clubs will tell players that they have to go to the ball carrier.

Fasolo and elliott missed some real sitters. That was dissapointing
They missed plenty too, McVeigh missed 2 alone.

Game is about where it should be I reckon, they are slightly in front simply because of that start.

If we lose this it's going to be another heart breaker like Port, HAwks and Freo.

Bloody Fasolo and Elliot Shanking so many shots on Goal

Anger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back