Prediction Round 24, 2024: Changes vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No TB at training today. Make of that what you will

Waterman also unsighted. Allen appeared briefly with significant strapping to his upper right leg above the knee

McGovern is training FWIW

No TB at training today. Make of that what you will

Waterman also unsighted. Allen appeared briefly with significant strapping to his upper right leg above the knee

McGovern is training FWIW
Interesting. I think it was only on Sunday that J. Schofield said something like "we're expecting Tommy to turn up for training and make himself available to play this week"

Interesting. I think it was only on Sunday that J. Schofield said something like "we're expecting Tommy to turn up for training and make himself available to play this week"
Keep in mind very few fans pay attention to who is actually at training, a lot more listen to the pressers

Surely we give some of the kids a run to finish off the season. Something like...

OUT: Witherden, Gaff, Cripps, Darling, Allen, Ryan
IN: Baker, Chesser, Hall, Hutchinson, A Reid, Maric

We're expecting ...

WTF?

I think it’s more likely Schofield said “we’re expecting him to train and be available”, not “we’re expecting him to turn up to training”.

If only because the media would have jumped all over a suggestion that he was skipping training.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McGovern and Gaff confirmed outs along with Ryan who’s said to be unavailable for personal reasons

Bazzo, Maric and Hutchinson the closest like for like replacements

I'll be annoyed if Gov doesn't go AA again this season but to be fair they probably weren't picking him.

TB playing his last game at 150 is all good, nice place to punch out.

The best thing about this is that pretty much we need that spud Allen to go play key back with Harry, which is a fitting punishment for his efforts last week. Archer Reid to debut hopefully.

Out: Gov, Cripps, Darling, Witherden, Gaff
In: Archer Reid, Hutchinson, Maric, Baker, Hall

If we get flogged so be it, at least the above is an interesting look.

It's a joke ffs, he's not really a spud. Easily in the range of 8th-15th best key forward in the game and behind only Waterman at our club at the moment.

But who else plays back this weekend then if not him?

No Gov, no TB, no Rotham. Sure bring Bazzo in maybe but isn't your whole thing that Archer Reid deserves a debut. Perfect chance to make that happen I'd of thought.

It's a joke ffs, he's not really a spud. Easily in the range of 8th-15th best key forward in the game and behind only Waterman at our club at the moment.

But who else plays back this weekend then if not him?

No Gov, no TB, no Rotham. Sure bring Bazzo in maybe but isn't your whole thing that Archer Reid deserves a debut. Perfect chance to make that happen I'd of thought.
We'll do something boring (and dumb) like bring Rotham in and try and play him as a tall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back