Prediction Round 24, 2024: Changes vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Out: Gov, Ryan, Gaff, Allen if we are smart

This is going to be the youngest side we have put out for a looong time.

It's the final week in a shit season, away to the BODE, might as well give some young kids a go. Bazzo should play alongside HEdwards, give AReid a run, give Allen or Darling an early spell, same with Ryan. Give Reid, Hall and Culley a run in the middle, with Kelly on the outside.

Ins: Hall, Culley, A.Reid, Bazzo at least.
Outs: Gov, Darling, Gaff, Ryan

Could probably do a few more.

It's the final week in a shit season, away to the BODE, might as well give some young kids a go. Bazzo should play alongside HEdwards, give AReid a run, give Allen or Darling an early spell, same with Ryan. Give Reid, Hall and Culley a run in the middle, with Kelly on the outside.

Ins: Hall, Culley, A.Reid, Bazzo at least.
Outs: Gov, Darling, Gaff, Ryan

Could probably do a few more.
Not sure debuting Archer Reid away in a game we will more likely lose by 80 points plus would be any good for him.

Save him for next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure debuting Archer Reid away in a game we will more likely lose by 80 points plus would be any good for him.

Save him for next year.
It's all about exposure to the speed and nature of the game. We're not expecting to win, we're not expecting him to make a difference, just go out there and compete. Gotta be honest, there's probably less to be gained playing him in a team half made up of amateurs also expected to lose by 80 points.

Last edited:
Daniel Kerr debuted down in Geelong in a belting.

Was the making of him being a tough little bugger.

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Daniel Kerr debuted down in Geelong in a belting.

Was the making of him being a tough little bugger.

Bit of a difference between a round 1 “this kid’s instantly in our best side” debut and a round 24 dead rubber “let’s just chuck him in” debut.

Will be interested to see who lines up on Jeremy Cameron.
Unsure if I'd put Hedwards on him...poor fella just needs to concentrate on what he did well last weekend, intercept marks.
Don't come at me, but I'd consider a Ginbey/Hough tagteam between Cameron & Stengle. (or Cole/Stengle, but perhaps I worry too much about Tom)
The game likely won't be pretty for us. (stating the bleeding obvious)
Hough shows signs of Brad Shepperd playing tall and small.
Maybe Bazzo gets a call up for the job, or any job, but I'm uncertain how helpful it would be for him. (personally, wouldn't go there)
Yeo to Dangerfield hard. His ego got a bit dented by Cripps, so maybe fired up.🤞
Bwilliams v Stanley/ centre breaks will be interesting, unless players have dialled it in already
Harley looks fatigued, but confident he'll give his best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back