Autopsy Round 4, 2024 : Hawks get Pied

Remove this Banner Ad

How good was Scrim today.
He's taken a huge step and has been great so far this season.

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's a shame that some posters will remember his last kick more than the entire performance.

He should have had a shot from there. He has the leg. Just shanked it off the side of the boot.

Connor MacDonald miss was karma for Travis Varcoe - I’m good with it

Liked the physicality in the second half.

Not sure if I’m alone in this but I thought besides our effort we actually weren’t anything amazing in the second half? There was no laser precision skills or anything of the like, but seemed to get our way back into it. Feel like the pies are a long way off being in contention this year.

I once again look forward to Laura Kayne telling us how the umps missed a few against Ginnivan - again when the game is there to be won

Umps were not the difference, that first half was but enough with the Ginnivan Tax

(Log in to remove this ad.)

emotional instinctive reaction... amazing effort by the boys.
Meek should never get dropped again
Nash should never play again
Amon should never play in defence again
Connor Macdonald should have a spell in vfl
Newcombe is back!

Nash had 9 tackles. He did an enormous amount of defensive work.

He needs a bit more composure on the ball that's for sure but until someone steps up defensively in the middle he isn't getting dropped.

We're leaking too many goals from the centre as it is.

Our good is good our bad is terrible.

Can see when we play aggressive and risk taking footy we are really good. Pressure in last quater was immense.

Young team, we will be ok. 2 more years and should be playing finals

Not sure if I’m alone in this but I thought besides our effort we actually weren’t anything amazing in the second half? There was no laser precision skills or anything of the like, but seemed to get our way back into it. Feel like the pies are a long way off being in contention this year.
I think you're missing the point here, which is how much difference the effort actually makes. Richmond were the definition of a not amazing side but their workrate won them 3 flags.

Enjoyed Rammas game, i feel he adds a lot to the team.
A lot of what exactly? Seriously, stop overrating his performance. Yes he touched the ball a few times but he was nowhere to be seen in the forwarding, especially late when the ball kept getting pumped into the forward line. It took a back pocket to show how to play forward.

Ramma & Meek - A great combo

Got destroyed around the ball in the first half - Nash's opponent JDG made him look silly.

Amon very good. Hardwick awesome. Ward good.

Sicily got back into some form and it seemed to rub off on Scrimshaw

Still a bit fumbly in congestion and need composure

Weddle won't want to see a replay of a few moments today - you don't wear the jumper if you do not go when it is your turn.

Good to see our intensity lift in the second half bringing some pressure which has been non-existent this year.

Agree with this. We’re back of the pack in terms of player skill and individual brilliance. Can’t fault the effort at all, but hoping to win like that is not sustainable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 4, 2024 : Hawks get Pied

Remove this Banner Ad

Back