AFL Toast Round 9: 34 Point win against the Pussies

Remove this Banner Ad

My first game I’ve been too in person since last year! Been out of the country for the last 4 months, so this was a really nice welcome back!

- Ridley looked like he belonged from the get go, what I love about him just uses common sense with his decision making.

- I loved seeing Clarke touching or putting body on Geelong’s midfielders at stoppages

- Walla playing like an absolute god

- McKernan channeled his inner Corey today

- Langford showed intensity and poise

- Today reaffirmed how Fantasia is just about our most important player in the forward half

- Nice to see Crameri kick a goal

- Dea showed he is really good depth in a pinch

Plenty more positives, but overall it was just really nice to be there and experience a win!

"...full credit to the boys..."

My first game I’ve been too in person since last year! Been out of the country for the last 4 months, so this was a really nice welcome back!

- Ridley looked like he belonged from the get go, what I love about him just uses common sense with his decision making.

- I loved seeing Clarke touching or putting body on Geelong’s midfielders at stoppages

- Walla playing like an absolute god

- McKernan channeled his inner Corey today

- Langford showed intensity and poise

- Today reaffirmed how Fantasia is just about our most important player in the forward half

- Nice to see Crameri kick a goal

- Dea showed he is really good depth in a pinch

Plenty more positives, but overall it was just really nice to be there and experience a win!
Go to more games thanks

Stranger_Things_logo.png

All of our wins have come against top 8 sides from last year.

All of our losses have come from teams that finished outside of the 8.

Winona, Will is here with us in the upside-down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riddles looks a Star. Hepp played his best game since round 1 and so did hooksy.
I like bags as a defensive forward.
We might have a good late run with joe and hurls back in but I really hope we persist with the kids.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Toast Round 9: 34 Point win against the Pussies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back