Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People saying if gets re-signed they are out etc, I cannot believe you are still around. Fair play to you I guess. This turd tipped me out the door at the end of 2019.
I am a very loyal and stubborn person. How Hinkley survived the Western Bulldogs Prelim Final disaster is one for Ripley's Believe it or not.

I can say I will be finding a nice expensive hobby to spend my weekends doing. Photography or Asian pr0n are the frontrunners at this stage although share market investing would probably be more beneficial long term.

My longterm stance on this forum is that well crafted contrarian arguments make us better at understanding the game because there is no better way to test your opinions than being forced to defend them.
I've been a data analyst for near on 20 years. The only thing I don't like is that I see people's analysis is they reverse engineer the stats to suit the outcome that they have already come up with before trying to find the data that suits their argument. To be fair that is done in a lot of places - especially sales results so they shouldn't be slaughtered for it. But there is one person on here who does it and I will always call it out.

My longterm stance on this forum is that well crafted contrarian arguments make us better at understanding the game because there is no better way to test your opinions than being forced to defend them.
Ken Hinkley is an excellent coach and his personal hygiene is beyond reproach.

The difference is, Rapinoe has earned the right to react how she wants. She's a giant of her game and she's won legitimately everything available to her.

Hinkley defenders have to come in here and talk up Bell Park in 2003 and a good winning percentage.
Yeah USWNT supporters are probably the worst supporter group of any team in any sport I've ever seen (and yes I do know that Chelsea exists).

No fan of Rapinoe but criticising her for this is ludicrous - she's been a huge part of winning the last two world cups back to back.

I am a very loyal and stubborn person. How Hinkley survived the Western Bulldogs Prelim Final disaster is one for Ripley's Believe it or not.

I can say I will be finding a nice expensive hobby to spend my weekends doing. Photography or Asian pr0n are the frontrunners at this stage although share market investing would probably be more beneficial long term.
The key is finding a way to combine the three.

I reckon you should be taking short positions on aerial landscapes and buying up big on bukkake right now.

She's sort of like the Josh Rachele of the USWNT - in that she is a complete *******, but she is still never in the top 3 *******s in her own team.

Haha that holds if Rachele had won multiple premierships and a Norm Smith. Unlike the main subject of this thread :(

Sack hinkley, we exist to build ThE pReCiNcT. We should have atleast 3 pReCiNcTs by now.

The one time I went to the Precinct for a meal they took my money and didn't bring out any food, so after about 50 minutes we went up and had to ask for our money back, didn't look like they even put the order through at all... Just outright forgot to do their jobs.

Super emblematic of what the club has become during the Hinkley era... We'll take your money, but get fked if you think we're going to actually produce something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah USWNT supporters are probably the worst supporter group of any team in any sport I've ever seen (and yes I do know that Chelsea exists).

No fan of Rapinoe but criticising her for this is ludicrous - she's been a huge part of winning the last two world cups back to back.
We are talking about Women's soccer here, not elite sport.

Janus knows Hinkley absolutely sucks. He never directly defends him or says that his coaching is good.

He just posts contrarian s**t about everything else that losses could be blamed on because that's how he has fun on the internet.
I had always assumed that Janus is trying to get his PhD in philosophy and the basic premise is trying to convince a huge online group that no matter the obvious reality of the situation, that his logic will prevail and change everyone to his opinion.

I assumed he did this on many areas of the internet. He would have an account on a vegan forum trying to convince them that meat is morally sound to eat, that type of thing, on a cooker site trying to convince them that Klaus Schwab in a great guy and the Great Reset will be good for all, religious forums that God doesn't exist, skeptical forums that God exists, Star Wars forums talking about Star Trek is better, etc.

That's why I always give him an A for Effort. He really tries hard but you Port Adelaide Power supporters, well, you have other ideas.

After the showdown I wasn't feeling deflated like I used to. Then during the Geelong game I spent a lot if it doing other things and a bit of channel surfing. Really disengaged from the club now. It's not just a Hinkley thing, it's become a whole club thing, with Hinkley being the ultimate symbol of the malaise. Even a new coach now will just be a rearranging of the deckchairs. Not sure if I'll ever give enough of a f**k again. The horse may have already bolted.

But but but he's coaching better than he's ever coached in Chris Davies' time at the club.

Not coaching = better than he's ever coached.

Maybe CD is on to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back