Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can anyone say that a rookie has a low ceiling after two games - unless of course you've come down with a bad case of envy.

1) Most other clubs passed on him (even Port!) with their first pick and he slipped all the way down to 18
2) If he's already this good, how could a mere pick 18 possibly get much better?

:drunk:

Low ceiling or not, the press are falling over themselves to interview our SPP...

Malkovich-2.jpg

john malkovich.jpg

Roo's propaganda around this Hartlett injury is off the mark, Hamish was out on the ground warming up on the weekend and pulled out of the game shortly before the final run out with the team.

Why would he be having a kick around with his teammates prior to the game if he knew he wasn't a chance of playing? He obviously strained something in the lead up.
The club said it was due to an illness so he probably didn't strain anything.

Just watching the recording of the game and in response to the news that Hartlett is a late withdrawal due to illness Ricciuto comments ".. yeah his body is not durable poor Hamish ...". :rolleyes:

Just watching the recording of the game and in response to the news that Hartlett is a late withdrawal due to illness Ricciuto comments ".. yeah his body is not durable poor Hamish ...". :rolleyes:

The day after triple-0 is called for a ribtickler.

I guess when you compare him to durable players like josh jenkins. I mean seriously if Hamish misses a game these days it's more likely due to suspension. He missed a few last year, but prior to that he has been more than durable.

I guess when you compare him to durable players like josh jenkins. I mean seriously if Hamish misses a game these days it's more likely due to suspension. He missed a few last year, but prior to that he has been more than durable.
Having an illness, probably gastro or some virus, does not mean a players body is not durable. Ricciuto is just talking shyte.

Hammer's on-ground warm-up was a 'right in front of us' scenario. He did very little, threw the ball in the air a few times as he usually does, a couple of kick to self and called it quits.

No doubt a virus:grimacing:

Having an illness, probably gastro or some virus, does not mean a players body is not durable. Ricciuto is just talking shyte.

That's only because he doesn't know what the **** he is talking about most of the time. He just talks for the sake of talking since someone is stupid enough to pay him to talk.

Jake Lever says...

Talks on hold "due to CBA" and family (all bar his brother in Victoria) is his #1 priority and his GF is a Vic girl plus stock standard platitudes about his current club.

5AA hears. Jakes manager in constant talks with Crows, wants to stay, nothing to worry about.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake Lever says...

Talks on hold "due to CBA" and family (all bar his brother in Victoria) is his #1 priority and his GF is a Vic girl plus stock standard platitudes about his current club.

5AA hears. Jakes manager in constant talks with Crows, wants to stay, nothing to worry about.

So he's Gonski

Jake Lever says...

Annnnd he's gone.

Why would anyone leave the 'admiration of the nation'?
I hope it is obvious that the above statement in written in sarcastica script.

Their song has always been a huge gripe of mine. I don't think it would have been humanly possible to write a more self congratulatory wank of a song.

Bloody hell, 360 are acting as if Jordan Lewis robbed a granny. He only threw a bloody punch, who cares. He got time, done.

Their song has always been a huge gripe of mine. I don't think it would have been humanly possible to write a more self congratulatory wank of a song.
That and taking the US Marine's song. I dislike the whole 'lose a solider, pick another' bullshit of Clarko and some others. And flogging the Marine's tune, it doesn't get a much more blatant attempt of 'we're warriors' by association. Unoriginal piece of shit. At least when the Magpies stole South Melbourne's song it was from another club :)

Funny thing is that even if he stays only at this level for the next 10 years , it's pretty darn good. Lots of sour grapes over yonder. At least WC fans, although salty, in the main admire the fella.
We're reserving the saltiness for our recruiters, putting Venables on a hiding to nothing before he's even played a game and possibly wasting our window by passing on SPP who would impact immediately.

That and taking the US Marine's song. I dislike the whole 'lose a solider, pick another' bullshit of Clarko and some others. And flogging the Marine's tune, it doesn't get a much more blatant attempt of 'we're warriors' by association. Unoriginal piece of shit. At least when the Magpies stole South Melbourne's song it was from another club :)
We stole it from South Melbourne, who stole it from Notre Dame.

As for that tiresome marines song, I presume the crows have Jim Nabors aka Gomer Pyle on board as a supporter. He fits the age profile of their supporter base perfectly.

Dermie has grabbed the all time *Shakes Head Award* "rumours of grooming in the AFLW" herpa derpa lol what an absolute tool.. he should step down from all media commitments asap

You just unearthed a repressed memory from back when the whole John Hopoate thing happened. Dermie was on Wide World of Sports (probably) and tried to be very sincere and progressive when he asked if Hopoate's apparent interest in anuses meant he was gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back