The Review

Who will leave as a result of the review?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Regardless of when the review is completed, I'm not expecting any results/announcements until after the membership auto-renewal date! Oct 25.
But I'm expecting to be disappointed by the non-changes and see them trying to be sneaky.
You cancel your auto-renewal

Yes, I did. After the Carlton loss, but they wouldn't accept it until after the season was finished!
I said, it bloody well was, but they calmly suggested I contact them again after round 23...haha
Fairly sure that is not lawful. Unless there is a formal contract with minimum payback, any request for cancellation of recurring payments has to be made honoured as soon as practicable.

Last edited:
Yes, I did. After the Carlton loss, but they wouldn't accept it until after the season was finished!
I said, it bloody well was, but they calmly suggested I contact them again after round 23...haha
I’m sure I cancelled before the season ended

Part of me is hopeful he has some inside mail.

The reality is he is probably just regurgitating what he read here about Burton and (knowledgable) supporter sentiment towards him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Part of me is hopeful he has some inside mail.

The reality is he is probably just regurgitating what he read here about Burton and (knowledgable) supporter sentiment towards him.

I agree this .....just reading BF ...and running with the sentiment

Whatever the findings, will the actually release anything this time?

I wonder if the club will tell the members what the outcome of the review was and how they will fix anything broken, or will they just hope no one noticed time has moved on and no say anything.

I’m expecting a very wordy corporate written response by Fagan to be e-mailed out as part of their findings and leftat that.
They will obviously have to address any changes. You can't just sack a bunch of folk and not have any accompanying commentary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9375df2a4797f3bac1c8546d9b7ad0b7.gif

that’s assuming anyone gets fired.
you do understand nobody will be fired.
They will be moved on, Parted ways, move to an alternate position that enables them to utilize their skills,
Moved to advance there careers, retired from football to pursue other options,
And I am sure there are many other ways to word it.
But they will not be Fired.

you do understand nobody will be fired.
They will be moved on, Parted ways, move to an alternate position that enables them to utilize their skills,
Moved to advance there careers, retired from football to pursue other options,
And I am sure there are many other ways to word it.
But they will not be Fired.
Whatever fancy name you want to put on it, but we'll all know the truth....

Back