The Review

Who will leave as a result of the review?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep

It won't be a running commentary

It will be a lag slow release of details once we've already worked out how to manage things

I wonder if there will be many inconsistencies between the internal and external reviews?
You'd expect so - otherwise they should have already made the associated changes, or they knew they were doing the wrong things

I feel we will need a review to review the review. The fact Burton is still employed is a disgrace imo. A real review would have seen his removal after a week.

Last edited:
I'm fully expecting a statement about a communication disconnect between facets of football department operation.

Which will mean that the Review found that Chapman and Roo thought Burton was awesome and doing a great job, but everyone who actually worked with Burton thought he was awful.

The solution - change the other people who thought Burton was awful until we find the 'right' people.

Review 100% a success. Well done everyone.

I feel we will need a review to review the review. The fact Burton is still employed is a disgrace imo. A real review would have seen his removal after a week.

I'm fully expecting a statement about a communication disconnect between facets of football department operation.

Which will mean that the Review found that Chapman and Roo thought Burton was awesome and doing a great job, but everyone who actually worked with Burton thought he was awful.

The solution - change the other people who thought Burton was awful until we find the 'right' people.

Review 100% a success. Well done everyone.

You better believe that there will be no lingering issues from the review.

Intresting Bicks on AA just mentioned he has good mail that the results of the review will be announced a couple of days before the senior coach announcement.
Makes sense that any new coach would want the review and it's recommendations wrapped up first. Hopefully it provides the right resolutions.

Intresting Bicks on AA just mentioned he has good mail that the results of the review will be announced a couple of days before the senior coach announcement.
Later he said the coach will he announced Friday, Rowie picked him up on it as he said the review would be released first. He’s then gone with the review on Friday and Coach Monday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will go like this.
Review statement released 4.55 on Thurs.
New coach announced at 9am friday with press conference at 11.
Dont look over there. Look over here. Happy happy joy joy we got a new coach.
Oh, you still want to talk about the review? We will be looking over the recommendations over the next few weeks and comparing them to our own internal review. I can assure our members we will be acting strongly on the results of both reviews. For privacy reasons though, there is not much we can disclose right now.
What we can tell you is that the external review agreed with the board that the parting of ways with Don Pyke was warranted. We believe that this was the right course of action for both Don and the club.
We can now look forward to a new era under the guidance of Whiskas..................

It will go like this.
Review statement released 4.55 on Thurs.
New coach announced at 9am friday with press conference at 11.
Dont look over there. Look over here. Happy happy joy joy we got a new coach.
Oh, you still want to talk about the review? We will be looking over the recommendations over the next few weeks and comparing them to our own internal review. I can assure our members we will be acting strongly on the results of both reviews. For privacy reasons though, there is not much we can disclose right now.
What we can tell you is that the external review agreed with the board that the parting of ways with Don Pyke was warranted. We believe that this was the right course of action for both Don and the club.
We can now look forward to a new era under the guidance of Whiskas..................
40K memberships found in microwave.

Rowie “worried the wrong heads might roll”
Sadie, the cleaning lady, was mortified that after 28 years loyal service to the club, The Review found that when she made the decision in January 2018 to switch cleaning chemicals for the locker room the players would be harmed whilst inducing the fumes.

Which lead to the lethargy among the playing group and ultimately the chief reason for most of our losses in the past two seasons.

It was a tearful scene as Burton and Campo helped her out the front door with her box of belongings......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

The Review

Back