VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible performance by cats.

Knevitt looks good but we all know how that turns out when moved to AFL.

The VFL team has struggled once Neale and Humphries got promoted.

Quite a few are playing for their football careers and so many of them can’t do the basics of kicking the football and not fumbling.

We need the Werribee skills coach.

Clark isn’t going to make it. If he wasn’t a high draft pick, he wouldn’t be noticed.

I haven't seen enough for him to oust Stanley from the ruck role

I'm curious if playing him in that position was because that's where they were considering him for Thursday, or where they thought it best allowed him to blow out the cobwebs and test his knee

Similar thinking with O'Connor - he really doesn't play wing in the seniors, and even earlier VFL games I've watched him this year it's not really a role he's played. So is it more about getting a run into his legs after injury for him also?

Playing through the midfield & wing definitely allows more of an opportunity to see how they're tracking on return from injury compared with playing their more accustomed defensive roles

I reckon they'll play SDK. Just not sure where.

Not sure what it looks like on tv but it’s not great conditions at the ground. It’s very windy at tigers have adapted to the conditions much better. We’ve been beaten all across the ground but it’s the basics where we’ve really let down

Laughable. Perfect tap to Parfitt who fumbles. He wins it back and gives it to Hardie who turns it over.

He's been probably our best but it doesn't help when Hardie and Parfitt are having all-time stinkers.

I don't think he's been too bad, but I'd like to see a bit more with his second efforts.

That said, I reckon he'll get a game next Thursday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what it looks like on tv but it’s not great conditions at the ground. It’s very windy at tigers have adapted to the conditions much better. We’ve been beaten all across the ground but it’s the basics where we’ve really let down

It looks shit on the TV as well.

Fwiw, the commentators just spoke about the need for SDK to do more.

I think it depends what we're trying to get from Sam today

If he's meant to be going 100% and helping push this team for a win - totally agree

If it's about getting a run in the legs before Thursday, then can understand him playing a bit within himself

Knevitt and O’Sullivan are both players that look very limited every time I see them play. Not saying they won’t develop but could see both falling short of where you’d hope them to go.

Laughable. Perfect tap to Parfitt who fumbles. He wins it back and gives it to Hardie who turns it over.

He's been probably our best but it doesn't help when Hardie and Parfitt are having all-time stinkers.
By a distance (our best)

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back