WEST COAST EAGLES v NORTH MELBOURNE - Rd 8 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

The whole 'if we kicked straight' argument is horseshit. Bad kicking is bad footy.

Stings at the moment but we should have iced the game earlier and not let the umpiring be a factor.(which unfortunately was)

I dunno but he could probably teach your blokes a thing or two about goalkicking ;) 3.9 from LeCras, Darling and Cox, wow. Lucky you got the win!
If anyone could teach our team about goal kicking it would be the new Coleman leader with his 26.8. Maybe all our guys should take up the stutter.

Pfft. Shuey is a cheat and the umpires reward him week in week out. He is a blight on the game. For that matter so is Hams, Scott Selwood and your match winner Adam Selwood.

No doubt you would defend Crowley who goes out every week looking for some cuddle time with the oppositions best midfielder and one of the biggest stages and in the game in Frodo. Then when Shuey gets a real injury you crack a spaz. Like i said, low quality poster. :thumbsu:

Scott Thompson on the wing running along the line hands in the air being held ball goes out of bounds Thompson says what about the hold.
You clearly hear the ump "I thought you were both holding" l pissed myself laughing truly this is getting amateurish.

Geishan needs to go & so does KB. To many soft c*cks on the rules committee is why the game is where it is.
I care little about the 2 frees being discussed, this game (AFL) needs some corrective adjustments to rulings NOT RULE CHANGES.

Good luck to the coasters, not enough composure at the end of the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic finish; a duckwood, a dubious late free, possible moty and then a kick after the siren to win the game by the leagues most hyped player.

Best finish I have seen live. Crowd went nuts.

I've enjoyed the banter with North fans this week and something tells me it is going to go up another notch next time as a result of this match.

It's ironic that everyone is complaining about the dodgy frees except for the most likely candidate, Brad Scott. Kudos to you sir.

Pathetic shit from a pathetic excuse of a side.

F*** off with this lack of effort.
Nice vindication for those who put your name forward to mod this board.

Credit to Wet Coast for taking their opportunities when it mattered but HOLY MOTHER R@PING SHlT!!! Has there ever been such one sided umpiring in the history of the VFL/AFL? I'd like to like think my side's copped a few poor calls but Jesus. What about the trip that didn't touch Lecras? What about the mark directly in front that wasn't touched! Farking he'll!! I hope we never have to play West Coast at home.

What a twat! Freo ... say no more!

Nice vindication for those who put your name forward to mod this board.

As far as I'm aware, being a mod does not exclude me from having a (within rules and guidelines) good old-fashioned rant/meltdown in a gameday thread about some deplorable football at the time.

No doubt you would defend Crowley who goes out every week looking for some cuddle time with the oppositions best midfielder and one of the biggest stages and in the game in Frodo. Then when Shuey gets a real injury you crack a spaz. Like i said, low quality poster. :thumbsu:

Get off your high horse mate. Obviously after I posted that I saw that he hurt his ankle. But it doesn't change a thing. Your win tonight was all to do with the umpiring, instead of going for the ball players like Shuey and Selwood drop their knees for the free kick. It's gutless Footy

Go celebrate the win that you didn't deserve. You are playing crap Footy this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

WEST COAST EAGLES v NORTH MELBOURNE - Rd 8 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back