What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with the point but there are probably about 742 other politically correct things we should be doing before we even consider changing the club emblem/nickname.

And what would we change it to? The greyhounds? (They have long snouts but are also selectively bred to be unusual looking dogs - and most greyhounds seem pretty sad, but that's probably because the ones I know are rescued dogs).

No, I'd lean toward calling ourselves The Antechinuses, if for no other reason than we'd have full justification for using the expression FMD. And Scrag could go to town on it.

(Really appropriate name for the professor who is discussing the antechinus BTW.)

It could only be better if his name was Professor Snusnu

Sadly this is just another example of an activist group going for an easy target and low hanging fruit rather than tackling the big issues.

Right now there would be thousands of animals on farms and in backyards across the country that are being abused and mistreated and yet they pick some nonsense symbolic argument with a sporting club about their f****** logo.

Same with those tools who whinge about the Melbourne Cup every year. Do you see them protesting at Flemington in mid July? Course not.

Mouth breathers the lot of them. 🙄
Are they mouth breathers because they can't breathe through their snouty little faces?

It was only a matter of time. Can't stop at Bulldogs;

- Cats promote invasive species decimating native wildlife. Gotta go.

- Saints promote a specific religions iconography in a supposedly secular society. Gotta go.

- Demons and Devils promoting satanism. Gotta go.
I'm always conflicted when the Saints play the Demons. And by conflicted I mean bored.

Remove this Banner Ad

What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back