Bombs Away

All Australian
Oct 16, 2006
South
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal, Packers
On looking at our injury list - it has hit over 18 (lets be honest when we say hamstrings are that and not general soreness) so I thought I would make a battle of our 2 teams.

I have placed them in roughly their position, remembering that one team has no ruckman to pick. Who do you think will win this match.

Team A

B N-L-M Fletcher Hardingham
HB Hibberd Pears Hooker
C Dempsey Hocking Winderlich
HF Prismall Hurley Myers
F Collyer Gumbleton Lonergan
R Daniher Welsh Zaharakis
I/C Williams Long T Slattery

Daniher in ruck so spine looks better - probably be gumby of hooker

Team B

B Dyson Carlisle McVeigh
HB Heppell Ryder Melksham
C Jetta Watson Ross
HF Monfries Crameri Reimers
F Davey Hille Steinberg
R Bellchambers Stanton Howlett
I/C H Slattery Browne

Have left our Josh Jenkins and Quinn as rookies and Davis rarely played as just back from injury I think

I side has the rucks, the other has the KPP.

Which is better????

You know what's truly said?

We can just about make up a side from players unvailable through injury (incl. Williams).

We're short a ruckman, but other than that..

B: Hibberd, Pears, Fletcher
HB: Dempsey, Hooker, NLM
C: Winderlich, Hocking, Long
HF: Colyer, Gumbleton, Daniher
F: Williams, Hurley, Welsh
R: [xxx] , Lonergan, Prismall

You know what's truly said?

We can just about make up a side from players unvailable through injury (incl. Williams).

We're short a ruckman, but other than that..

B: Hibberd, Pears, Fletcher
HB: Dempsey, Hooker, NLM
C: Winderlich, Hocking, Long
HF: Colyer, Gumbleton, Daniher
F: Williams, Hurley, Welsh
R: [xxx] , Lonergan, Prismall

Whomb

I think you might have missed the point - Team A is ALL INJURED, Hardingham, Williams (retired through injury) and T Slattery are injured aswell

At first that's what I thought you were getting at, but when I saw Hardingham, Myers, T Slattery and Zaharakis I didn't really understand.

You can't really count "playing injured" or you'd be listing 70% of AFL players.

The point remains though, of course.

Disgraceful. Is this worse than the end of 2008, where our emergencies included an injured player and a delisted player?

At first that's what I thought you were getting at, but when I saw Hardingham, Myers, T Slattery and Zaharakis I didn't really understand.

You can't really count "playing injured" or you'd be listing 70% of AFL players.

The point remains though, of course.

Disgraceful. Is this worse than the end of 2008, where our emergencies included an injured player and a delisted player?

I think that this week and last week we selected injured players.

Due to the fact that the windy hill flu is still rampant I suppose we will never know. Michael Hibberd was dropped due to soreness yet did his hammy at the same time???

Still think we can win a couple more and hopefully get some back this week. I just get frustrated, mainly cause I dont know how good we could be with all the constant injuries

Gumby rucked in u18.

I think the injured team would just get over the line because of its far superior back line.

The rest is fairly even.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which Team would Win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back