Review Dees v Carrrrrrlton: Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Also is Gawn the worst kick of the footy ever? ******* anti-clutch as s**t, how can a professional footballer not execute that kick, I don’t think he could kick the ball in the same place twice.

I'd give Gawn a pass on goal kicking. He is always gassed when lining up for goal. He spends the entire game running around a paddock dragging around a 100kg bozo opponent.

I dunno were you pumped up with the awesome effort we put in
No I wasn't at all, don't know why you thought i did?

Just beyond Melbourne , You're always always always having a sook about the state of footy and have said that you're gonna check out once the dees turn to shit again.
So are you going to check out after this?

It's actually piss funny if you ignore the pain how many comically bad **** ups we've had in 2 weeks.

Langdon advantage and miss
Fristch missing his foot.
Gawn missing from 20
Gawn touching on the line
McVee and Viney easy turnovers.
ANB goal becomes point becomes 50 mtr penalty becomes mark inside 50 for Carlton
Koz hits the post to seal the game

Probably forgetting a few aswell

Far out, 8 more scoring shots is brutal..
Rough way to lose with high expectations.
Especially because we’ve lost games by poor accuracy, it frustrates a neutral!
Even so, hitting the post twice late on - FMD.
Dees fan would be hurting a lot I’m sure.

Friday night final and we have to hear about the magic of Carlton? Spare me..
Really hope Brisbane smash them.
Or win in the last minute against them.
Maybe in some way, they can both lose?

Don’t mind my badge btw.
Everton, Bulldogs, Blue Jays..all my teams suck ass lol
Some day maybe it will turn around.
I hope I’m alive when that happens of course, but back to the point.
Really don’t understand Schache as the sub, probably would have subbed on a small/runner like they did?
Everyone knows he’s soft and not built for finals

Maybe we can merge? Your defence, our forward line and a stacked midfield/ruck - who says no?

No I wasn't at all, don't know why you thought i did?

Just beyond Melbourne , You're always always always having a sook about the state of footy and have said that you're gonna check out once the dees turn to s**t again.
So are you going to check out after this?
Dunno mate? You think we're completely finished do ya?

It's actually piss funny if you ignore the pain how many comically bad * ups we've had in 2 weeks.

Gawn missing from 20
ANB goal becomes point becomes 50 mtr penalty becomes mark inside 50 for Carlton

yep when the moments were there we didn't take them, it's as simple as that.

Goal kicking aside, I'm actually really pissed off with another dismal start to the last quarter. Cut throat final, 6 point lead, and a couple of minutes in we are 6 points down. Seen this too many times this year. We had Carlton in round 22 and then let them skip to 3 goals up, Adelaide game the same had them on toast they kick a few early goals and suddenly game was on.

Anyway goal kicking was horrendous first half mainly due to garbage inside 50 but the second half was genuinely pox. Really should have ran away with it. It's just infuriating seeing two games slip because of the same shit.

GOOD: Steven May take a bow. Written off by a few nuffs but played a monster of a game tonight. (Special mention to Joel)

BAD: The sub selection. Can see the logic, but you can't be that conservative in a final.

UGLY: Clearly the goal kicking. Cost us top 4, and cost us our second final in a row. Choco deserves a bit of heat for that, as much as we all love him as a bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe we can merge? Your defence, our forward line and a stacked midfield/ruck - who says no?
I'm all for this just for what a shitshow the BigFooty board would be.

Goal kicking aside, I'm actually really pissed off with another dismal start to the last quarter. Cut throat final, 6 point lead, and a couple of minutes in we are 6 points down. Seen this too many times this year. We had Carlton in round 22 and then let them skip to 3 goals up, Adelaide game the same had them on toast they kick a few early goals and suddenly game was on.

Anyway goal kicking was horrendous first half mainly due to garbage inside 50 but the second half was genuinely pox. Really should have ran away with it. It's just infuriating seeing two games slip because of the same s**t.
Even the Brisbane win we gave up the first goal

It's actually piss funny if you ignore the pain how many comically bad * ups we've had in 2 weeks.

Gawn missing from 20

I believe there's a handy stat that relates to those missed goal opportunities...

Review Dees v Carrrrrrlton: Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back