2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

remember when went a Full forward instead of a mid

I wanted Brayshaw, less of a figjam than the other bloke. Again, can understand gettign spooked about Roos retirement. In any event, he was a HFF that transitioned, so you had a fwd /mid transition, an actual mid and a FF in discussion for pick 1 that year. Don't be revising just because Trac ended up as a bonafide mid who then flipped his script after 6 years.

There was no guarantee Battle was going to land Band 1 either when we spoke.

I think It’s pretty unfair to nail the club on this.

The principal idea is sound. They still didn’t and retain in March.

(I think the recent offer was a token save their ass one)
just a second you have been telling everyone on here all year that it would be band 1

How is it not on the club ? they set this up and if they dont get band 1 people need to be sacked

FFS they are paid to do a job do it properly or F*** off

just a second you have been telling everyone on here all year that it would be band 1

How is it not on the club ? they set this up and if they dont get band 1 people need to be sacked

I’m talking about December in the pm group when I brought it up.

I said Battle or Howard would be the next we look to cash in for draft currency.

I said in June band 1. That’s 6 months of a lot of water under many bridges.

So calm down.

didnt the person who do Battles contract that made him an UFA already leave?

I said Battle or Howard would be the next we look to cash in for draft currency.

So calm down.
Pull your head in don't tell me to calm down

So plan back then was band 1 but that changed ? sounds like list management got their numbers wrong and f*** up

So calm down.
how were we going to cash in on Howard when no one wanted him in previous trade period

So calm down.
I don't need to calm down just good operators in list management not the 2 clowns we have
SOS & Gubby lol

Last edited:
Pull your head in don't tell me to calm down

So plan back then was band 1 but that changed ? sounds like list management got their numbers wrong and f*** up

how were we going to cash in on Howard when no one wanted him in previous trade period
I don't need calm down just good operators in list management not the 2 clowns we have
SOS & Gubby lol
I’ll let you be mate.

Not interested in having a fight with you.

Enjoy your night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be disappointed if we get pick 8 and pick a defender who might be very good after letting a 25 year old very good defender go to get that pick, that wouldn't make much sense

mids and mids

I reckon we probably do but Trainor looks a potential star. If the ones we want are gone he’s a very good prospect.

I reckon we probably do but Trainor looks a potential star. If the ones we want are gone he’s a very good prospect.
i get that, but seems a bit silly to give up a very good defender for a potentially very good defender. And the one we had was very good age for us going forward

we already had a defender that was already developed, that would seem like wasting 3 to 4 years on something we didnt need to do

They should have not ****ed it up but that ship has sailed. Now we have holes to fill in the only good line. That was always the bullshit line being sold to us. It was a “win”. It’s a loss that now needs to be fixed. Gambling on fixing a problem by making another problem.

i get that, but seems a bit silly to give up a very good defender for a potentially very good defender. And the one we had was very good age for us going forward

It was always a **** up. We were sold a monorail. They botched it.

They should have not ****ed it up but that ship has sailed. Now we have holes to fill in the only good line. That was always the bullshit line being sold to us. It was a “win”. It’s a loss that now needs to be fixed. Gambling on fixing a problem by making another problem.
How many times will this club let the ship sail and not make the people responsible accountable

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back