Discussion 2012 List Management: De-Listings, Trades, Drafting & Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milera doesn't impact the game anywhere near as much on a wing than he does at half forward. He needs to be closer to the goals, and as I've said before I don't think it was a coincidence that his form dropped off when Schneider came back into the team and took his half forward spot.

I reckon Lyon's cage and full press of 2009 was pretty innovative.

I'm not really talking about playing styles, more the obvious recruitment of a specific type of player/s for the forward line.

It's a compliment directed towards the recruiters.

Milera doesn't impact the game anywhere near as much on a wing than he does at half forward. He needs to be closer to the goals, and as I've said before I don't think it was a coincidence that his form dropped off when Schneider came back into the team and took his half forward spot.

that's why i said he has to work harder,

Interesting thought….

What about if we land both Mitch Brown and Joel Tippett? A FB/CHB combo of Brown/Tippett doesn’t sound too bad at all…

If we do, we can play Simpkin as the third tall, leaving Fisher/Gwilt to play the loose man in defence/running half back, or a myriad of other roles.
Also frees up Dempster/Gilbert/Geary to play further up the ground if need be?

Thoughts???

Interesting thought….

What about if we land both Mitch Brown and Joel Tippett? A FB/CHB combo of Brown/Tippett doesn’t sound too bad at all…

If we do, we can play Simpkin as the third tall, leaving Fisher/Gwilt to play the loose man in defence/running half back, or a myriad of other roles.
Also frees up Dempster/Gilbert/Geary to play further up the ground if need be?

Thoughts???

is joel contracted?

Relatively quiet morning in terms of trades, should hot up around midday. I think the Kangas have won out of their trade with Melbourne. That club is up sh*t creek without a paddle at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is joel contracted?

Technically he’s contracted to North Adelaide footy club…but it’s reported he’s willing to play for any AFL team which offers him a contract…
It’s also reported he’s one of the best full backs in the SANFL (not sure if that means much).
At 197cm/100kg…he’d slot in beautifully at Full/Centre half back.

Technically he’s contracted to North Adelaide footy club…but it’s reported he’s willing to play for any AFL team which offers him a contract…
It’s also reported he’s one of the best full backs in the SANFL (not sure if that means much).
At 197cm/100kg…he’d slot in beautifully at Full/Centre half back.

Also reported he was paid by Adelaide to play back in SA as part of deal to keep Tippett. If true he could be facing some sanctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back