Discussion 2012 List Management: De-Listings, Trades, Drafting & Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough guys - no need to explain further.

Can you tell us though - why is Fremantle not an option for him? The only reason I can think of is Ross Lyon.

and you'd probably be 100% correct

So what happened in the last 3 hours? Cripps is no longer any good? We should therefore be happy with pick 47.

For nearly 3 weeks people have been sweating and abusing WCE supporters and the club itself over Brown. Now we are close and he's a risk / spud / average / not worth it.

I wish people would make up their minds.

Fair enough guys - no need to explain further.

Can you tell us though - why is Fremantle not an option for him? The only reason I can think of is Ross Lyon.

I can't answer that mate.

Maybe he is not wanted there???? I would not know.

Rather not "fair enough" really, people just don't want to be arseholes judging others based on assumptions because others have said "thar be more to story of why" and intimated it's heavily personal. Fact remains the club would have been more than accommodating towards Cripps in dealing with this personal situation, generally for a 1-2 year period because as tenacious and revolving door as clubs are, they aren't without some manner of heart. That his decision is to severe ties, yet remain in the system, is soft, that he has only chosen 1 club in his supposed plight is equally so, and shock horror, both of these teams will be traveling interstate so either way he's going to be dragged away from whatever pressing matter wanted him to vacate eastern & central Aus. Sure he can have great reasons for wanting/needing to go back to WA, can't make any judgments on that, but the method of how he has done it is extremely poor and something a bastard would do.

Without speaking for Cripps, Lyon lost the young blokes in 2011, at least ELEVEN were going to walk..!!

Broughton wanted out in a hurry..lol
AFL have already warned Fremantle + Ross Lyon about letting the players have the time off they're entitled too. Smoething about RL monitoring them every single day of the off season. No wonder we were burnt out and broken!

AFL have already warned Fremantle + Ross Lyon about letting the players have the time off they're entitled too. Smoething about RL monitoring them every single day of the off season. No wonder we were burnt out and broken!

Ross Lyon fan i am but whoa thats taking things a bit far if correct

mitch browns future wife has quit here netball side in the west ????????

Funny about that , people thought i was full of spin!

Doesn't that article confirm that Brown's missus wont be playing for the Vixen's? (Given that his Cheesie is Shae Bolton)

OK...craig powell said Shae Bolton quit the Perth netball team but where's the proof?

He then said his was correct on his info but it wasn't about Browns missus but Sharelle McMahon!

One 2 Roo is spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch Brown will be at the Saints next year. I have faith and confidence in the the Pelican, Scott, Bevo and all the others involved to get the job done. And if it doesn't turn out that way, they will definitely have a plan B and whatever it is, you can bet it will be a good decision. Call it blind faith but I trust the people in my club. GO SAINTS!!!!!!!

WC board claiming that Pickers said on sportsfm that if a deal can't be done with Saints, Brown is happy to stay.
He wouldn't be "happy" at all. No one would be happy being nothing more then depth when you can get a spot in a 22 elsewhere.. It's the fact he has to stay there if there is no trade due to being contracted..

He wouldn't be "happy" at all. No one would be happy being nothing more then depth when you can get a spot in a 22 elsewhere.. It's the fact he has to stay there if there is no trade due to being contracted..

Also knowing you may be on $150,000 more - had you been let to cross over...doubt he'd be "happy" but as he's contracted his hands are tied understandably.

Everything on Facebook is taken with a grain of salt, but one page is reporting that we've been linked with Luke Rounds via Delisted free agency. Anyone heard about this, and what are the thoughts??

So what happened in the last 3 hours? Cripps is no longer any good? We should therefore be happy with pick 47.

For nearly 3 weeks people have been sweating and abusing WCE supporters and the club itself over Brown. Now we are close and he's a risk / spud / average / not worth it.

I wish people would make up their minds.

Don't get me wrong, I think he has the potential to be a great player.

He's currently at the cross-road where he could become a regular senior player, or a player who is on the fringe and I think going to WCE would stunt his development severly.

I can't see Cripps getting a game over there, and I think that's why they have cooled off on offering too much for him.

Admittedly, I think he's good enough to play AFL now, but there are just so many blokes at WCE who are ahead of him at the moment.
I hope I'm wrong, and maybe being in his home environment, where he's comfortable will allow him to produce more performance's like the one we saw against GWS.

Was told this back thirteen months ago, (reliable source), it was best he hit the road...;)

The day after he high tailed, i was informed Watters was clear No 1 choice.

Watters is exactly what we needed for this year & beyond, he's got the right balance & smarts

Also we "guaranteed" Walsh a game in Rd 1 this year, but Walsh preferred the Swans "guarantee" & the $$$$$$..!

Now we're potentially paying overs for another FB in Brown..??

Let's be honest, our lack of a genuine tall/s down back really hurt us this year, we were exposed by the top 8 sides..imo

If St Kilda get Luke Rounds i'll spew.. He isn't up to AFL which is why Collingwood are delisting him, A running HB that can play Midfield at 181cm, Please PASS st kilda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back