Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindy on 5AA, “people need to stop picking on Rory, he can’t help it they don’t give the ball to him”. I s**t you not.

So which poster is Lindy? There are a few candidates
Ford fairlane maybe

Edit. But your post nearly made me pee myself laughing. My reply back to lindy would be..tell him to go win the f***ing ball then, their mids had 39, 38 and 30 something between them

Ford fairlane maybe

Edit. But your post nearly made me pee myself laughing. My reply back to lindy would be..tell him to go win the f***ing ball then, their mids had 39, 38 and 30 something between them
I know, it’s unbelievable how clueless someone could be. A midfielder is supposed to win the ball!!

Surely Rowey and Ginever could have explained that to her.

Rowey is dancing around the edges of criticising Sloane, he’s talking about our mix but not strong the obvious that it’s past Rory. He’s on tomorrow in his regular spot, watch Rowey suck up his arse

I know, it’s unbelievable how clueless someone could be. A midfielder is supposed to win the ball!!

Rowey is dancing around the edges of criticising Sloane, he’s talking about our mix but not strong the obvious that it’s past Rory. He’s on tomorrow in his regular spot, watch Rowey suck up his arse
At least to ask the question how he thinks he’s going at this stage of the year and how the body is holding up

If Sloane is renewed, Rowey would say it's the right move and he had that opinion all along. If Sloane isn't renewed, Rowey would say it's the right move and he had that opinion all along.

If sloane has to be in the side, it simply has to be as a permanent forward pocket which then allows izak to assume more time on a wing say.

But really, it should be one of the younger mids given game time in his spot

Remember when Dangerfield and Tex were 22 and going to lead us to a flag?
I miss that feeling.

We need a midfielder like that.

We got Danger at 10 and he was rated by the club as a top 3 mid in that draft and surprised he fell that low. So it can occur gem players can fall to a clubs first draft pick if you are around the 10 mark. Dont always have to have pick 1 or 2. It helps lol

We got Danger at 10 and he was rated by the club as a top 3 mid in that draft and surprised he fell that low. So it can occur gem players can fall to a clubs first draft pick if you are around the 10 mark. Dont always have to have pick 1 or 2. It helps lol
It's true but I'm not sure that looks likely this draft. And if we are getting them this draft or next we have to wait another 4 or 5 years to reach the level.
I'm not sure I'm that patient.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't make me put you on ignore too. Some of us have s**t going on in our lives and AFL is an outlet.
I won't apologise for being passionate about seeking an AFC flag.
Think it was a bit of tongue in cheek that one… the thumbs up and laugh emoji shouldve given it away!

Lindy on 5AA, “people need to stop picking on Rory, he can’t help it they don’t give the ball to him”. I s**t you not.

So which poster is Lindy? There are a few candidates
Seems like a setup if they called themselves Lindy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back